Curly vs straight hair?

Is straight hair in girls more appealing than curly hair?Curly vs straight hair?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the curls she has and what she looks like. Some women pull off curly hair amazingly, others not so much. Some are aware on how to take care of their curls , others brush it out and use water and think that's enough. It really depends , but in my opinion I've always loved curly hair

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think it all depends on the person them self and what type of hair they can wear that looks good on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • straight

1|0
    0|0
  • Straight hair

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have naturally thick and curly hair and I really like the versatility of it. I can flat Iron it if I want it silky and straight but I can also sport my hair at several different lengths without a haircut/extensions. I could wear my hair in a mini fro, a jaw level curly bob, a shoulder length wavy braid out or around mid back flat ironed. I only use heat a couple times a year so people are shocked when my hair goes from curly shoulder length do's to bone straight mid-back tresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my straight hair but largely because I just never learned to control the curl. Maybe there is no controlling it. But I'm jealous of chicks who can rock good curly hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love curly hair till I realized that my straight flat hair don't require that much care and attention. Now I prefer straight

0|0
    0|0
  • curl rocks its more appealing... straight is good also but curl has vibes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes