My Pain killers = Stretch Marks Is It Unattractive?

I am 13 and suffering from a severe pain called CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndrome). In April 2016 I had to take Lyrica (Pregablin) To help with my pain level and it left me with deep red stretch marks on my hips and lower stomach. It is hard not being able to wear bikinis with my friends. A cute guy in my class seems interested but if he sees the marks I think he'll lose interest should I be worried? (I'm only 14 so nothing sexual but when wearing bikinis and crop top and cut out dresses) I am small in the bust but larger in thighs and hips yet toned as I go to Pilates and Gym 2-3 times a week. Thanks!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You know it Actually turns me on to see some marks.. it's like the girl has undergone some fights in her life.. and I love that thing!! Wear it but tell him first.. that you have a few stretch marks.. im sure he won't bite!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for the feedback it's been stressing me out! This fight against pain has been on going for 7 years so it hurts to see so many scars like one going up my arm from my wrist to elbow.

Most Helpful Girl

• U fine girl. i have stretch marks as well. we all do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you so much it's just so annoying as I'm the only girl in my class with them restricting me to wear what they wear ):

• Yeah possibly they are just stick then and not one scar visible!

• yea. most girls in my class are skinny and with little growth which can cause that