Dying my hair orange/red?

Hello, has anyone here dyed their hair orange or red? I have dirty blonde hair and I was thinking that with this color I wouldn't have to bleach my hair, also to damage my hair less I'll be using henna, any expierence with it? Tips are appreciated! (I'd like to achieve color, that's in the pic)Dying my hair orange/red?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had my hair literally every color of the rainbow plus pink and silver. I absolutely loved the red, but not so much when it faded to orange, but it was a different orange than that. I'd say if you wanna do it go for it that orange is a lovely color.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• Be careful on doing red. Look at reviews on the brand and the shade your doing. I did my hair the color of fire it was supposed to be orange and red but ended up hot pink so be careful. I had used a brand called splat...

1|0
    0|0
  • I dyed my medium brown hair to a red/orange ombre, so I think dyeing your hair is a great idea. I haven't used henna although I've heard that it's is thicker and harder to apply than generic hair dye

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you should do it! I did it and have never gotten so many compliments! And people think it's natural!

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks!! I love the fact that it looks interesting but natural at the same time!

• I have dirty blonde hair and have dyed it bright red before (not orange, this was like a fire engine red), and I had to bleach mine. I don't think it would have taken if I hadn't bleached it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats such a pretty color xx

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes