Dying my hair orange/red?

Hello, has anyone here dyed their hair orange or red? I have dirty blonde hair and I was thinking that with this color I wouldn't have to bleach my hair, also to damage my hair less I'll be using henna, any expierence with it? Tips are appreciated! (I'd like to achieve color, that's in the pic)Dying my hair orange/red?

64

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had my hair literally every color of the rainbow plus pink and silver. I absolutely loved the red, but not so much when it faded to orange, but it was a different orange than that. I'd say if you wanna do it go for it that orange is a lovely color.