Do u guys think girls should wear makeup?

Us girls like to wear makeup because we like to feel confident in ourselves and to make us "prettier". But do u guys like girls who wear makeup? Or do u think that girls should wear less makeup and show our true selves? Does it make us look more attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it depends on how much. Masquera looks nice. But caking your face with make up makes you look like a clown. I can understand wanting to make yourself look nice and feel good and I think that is so important. It's the same reason I wear cologne even though I'm single. I feel confident. But I don't want to overdue it. So try and find that style where you look good and feel great. Don't worry too much about anyone else's opinion either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I think that make-up makes girls look like they are trying too hard. Be your true self is what I like to see

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind either. I prefer no make up because I like natural beauty. every girl should be able to show her natural skin and beauty without being scared of being judged.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think girls should wear Less makeup, i know every girl wears makeup, i would prefer her not to ☺️😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend on the situation but not at all the times

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes