Do u guys think girls should wear makeup?

Us girls like to wear makeup because we like to feel confident in ourselves and to make us "prettier". But do u guys like girls who wear makeup? Or do u think that girls should wear less makeup and show our true selves? Does it make us look more attractive to you?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose it depends on how much. Masquera looks nice. But caking your face with make up makes you look like a clown. I can understand wanting to make yourself look nice and feel good and I think that is so important. It's the same reason I wear cologne even though I'm single. I feel confident. But I don't want to overdue it. So try and find that style where you look good and feel great. Don't worry too much about anyone else's opinion either.