Would this even be possible?

You see, I like the thought of being extremely hairy. This picture is not mine, I did not make it, but it's photo shopped. I'm just wondering if becoming this hairy would be possible? I would love to be as hairy as this

Would this even be possible?

Updates:
I have maybe a third of this guy's hair

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Mmmm if only men were that hairy

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• He looks like a wolf.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol yeah.
      And this dude wants to be that way...
      he will miss women if he was this hairy.!!

• There is actually a man with a world record for being the hairiest guy I think he calls himself along the lines of ape man (not 100% sure) but being that hairy is a very rare case but does exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • And some dude here was getting depressed because his hairy. @idontknow20 check this out. So stop worrying.

1|0
    0|0
    • i HATE being inferior to women and most men due to my hairsssss

• Show All
    • @idontknow20 your generalizing women again. I've explain to you about this. Your obsession about your hairs is getting out of hand.

• Awww...
      nah dear , its simple why the hell would anyone want ugly looking man fur?

• Genetics. Sorry dude. But maybe you could try bathing with hair growth shampoo as a shower gel, or get bitten by a werewolf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neanderthal...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking hell, the hairy ass fucker is back again.
    Just how many more fucking accounts are you going to make?
    And why can't the Admin get their ass in gear and sort this out, once and for all?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• there is a condition called hirsutism that causes people to be as hairy as (or even hairier than) this in some cases. It's believed to be the basis of the werewolf legends. I used to think it was a joke because it kinda sounds like 'hair suit', but it's real.

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously dude?
    you like being very hairy?
    HOW and WHY?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes