Do girls like it when a guy wears such a strong perfume?

It seems it's very strong because both girls and guys have commented to their friends sometimes, "Don't you smell something like cookies?" when I was passing by... and this puts a smile on my face, because it means I can gain attention easily. Also many people on the street lift their heads (if they are sitting somewhere) every time I walk by them, because of the strong smell!

I wear a vanilla & cookies perfume by the way lately.

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• Depending upon that woman, I prefer the natural scent of a woman more.

0|0
    0|0
  • :( I love certain cologne

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• actually no, this has nothing to do with strong perfume. espscily when one is asthmatic like I am or allergic to the chemicals. It has to do with individual women attracted to your pheromones mixed in the middle as well as your immune system.

0|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOO! The only way we should be able to smell a guys cologne is when hugging him! Ideally the way to put it in is to spray one mist of cologne in front of you and walk into it. Just one, maybe 2 sprays.

0|0
    0|0
    • I use public transit a lot you know... so every time I exit from a bus/train I have to spray myself 4-5 times.

• Show All
    • Well, beggars come and go there too you know. Plus in summer everyone's sweating and perfume fades away after a while. I mean, come on I want to pick up girls so I want to smell nice to them.
      And how is it offensive? I don't smell like raw fish.
      I'm really curious about my image you see. I always go out clean-shaven and heavily perfumed.

• Heavily purfumed is a mistake. A very big mistake. And scent of cookies is a joke.
      I'm trying to help you here.
      www.telegraph.co.uk/.../...ragrance-etiquette.html

• I love certain cologne. Strong smell is too much. Everytime I smell one I die. It smells so good. Not all smell good though. Like old man disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't because men have different body chemistry than women. When I guy gets hot that fragrance gets stronger and it is stifling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sensitive to fragrances, and I can't really be around people who wear much perfume at all, let alone people who wear a ton.

0|0
    0|0
  • A strong masculine cologne type no, just not too much it kills my nose. I wouldn't mind smelling cookies I just wouldn't think a guy would wear that

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, but I prefer a guy to wear an Abercrombie&Fitch cologne. Smells so good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of a less sexy scent for you to wear.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it when they spell like pizza roles delicious

0|0
    0|0
  • I've experimented with it but my boyfriend doesn't like it, nor do it

0|0
    0|0
  • guys, dont wear strong perfumes.. the milder the better

0|0
    0|0
  • yessss

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like strong perfumes in general lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like Axe.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's over powering no one wants to be near you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it smells good. Some guys soak in it and it's way too powerful

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes