Do you tip your hair stylist or not?

All my hair appointments cost $115. That's $57.50 an hour, well above what professional college graduates make. I don't tip.

How about you?

When I paid like 15 bucks, I would tip them 5 dollars.

910

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not actually making 57 an hour lol unless she owns the place. And even then her gross margin is maybe like 40% (just guessing here) - meaning from that 57 you have to deduct costs to actually run the place plus wages paid out

Anyways, tipping is a pain in arse, every joe shmoe wants a tip these days. CAb drivings make faces when you give them exact change. Like brah, what you want a tip for. You just did your job which you're already getting paid for. Gtfo