Help with body shaming?

I have a HUGE crush on this guy. I was with my ex for a year n he was abusive.. so i gained some weight. I want to lose at least 80 pounds, but I'm going to see my crush next month, all my clothes are too small. Does anybody have an idea on what i can do to lose as much weight as possibly by April 15th? Please any advice is good advice.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't sweat it too much. If it is meant to work out it won't matter too much. Now if it's just for yourself and you want to lose weight then just do simple things. Eat healthy, maybe jog 3 or 4 times a week?

• Yea its for me mostly , i told him i was chubby and he said more cuzion for the pushing, but if I'd feel better about my self if I lost weight

• It wasn't much of a plan. just cut out carbs and red meat. Stuck to a fish/chicken and veggies diet. of course a piece of fruit in between meals and jogged/walked in the morning and lifted in the afternoon 3 or 4 times a week.

• Just grill your meat or bake it. Asparagus is really good if you cook it with just a bit of olive oil and white wine with salt and pepper.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't eat any sugar or carbs, basically only eat apples and then a meat for dinner and drink lots of water