Help with body shaming?

I have a HUGE crush on this guy. I was with my ex for a year n he was abusive.. so i gained some weight. I want to lose at least 80 pounds, but I'm going to see my crush next month, all my clothes are too small. Does anybody have an idea on what i can do to lose as much weight as possibly by April 15th? Please any advice is good advice.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well don't sweat it too much. If it is meant to work out it won't matter too much. Now if it's just for yourself and you want to lose weight then just do simple things. Eat healthy, maybe jog 3 or 4 times a week?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea its for me mostly , i told him i was chubby and he said more cuzion for the pushing, but if I'd feel better about my self if I lost weight

• Show All
    • It wasn't much of a plan. just cut out carbs and red meat. Stuck to a fish/chicken and veggies diet. of course a piece of fruit in between meals and jogged/walked in the morning and lifted in the afternoon 3 or 4 times a week.

• Just grill your meat or bake it. Asparagus is really good if you cook it with just a bit of olive oil and white wine with salt and pepper.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't eat any sugar or carbs, basically only eat apples and then a meat for dinner and drink lots of water

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• April 15th is in four days time. Do you mean May 15th?

1|0
    0|0
    • Oops, i ment may yea

• Show All
    • Lol, better than a bad lover :P

• Lmfao right 😂

• i doubt u can lose that much in a month
    eat less and exercise a lot, i guess u might lose 10+ pounds in this much time

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea i know i won't lose 80 I'n a month. It's just my overall goal, but the month is how much i can lose I'm that time frame period. And weight lost is Enough to make me feel better. I've struggled with weight. my whole life.

• *in *Any

God I hate auto correct

• Eat healthy and exercise. See a dietetician.

When you go on the date, casually mention how happy you are to have lost "xx" pounds in the last month, be positive about it, so he knows you don't intend to keep your extra fluff. Attitude matters!

Bonus: "my tits are probably going to shrink a bit, so enjoy while they last!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does "body shamming" only apply to women? Why is ok for women to constantly make fun of my weight and tell me no girl would ever date me so I should just kill myself but if a guy simply suggests that a woman should lose weight he's a sexist big and women are being oppressed and all that garbage?

0|0
    1|0
  • the maximum you could lose in five days is, like, two pounds. and that's if you starve yourself and exercise simultaneously. I strongly don't recommend that, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • buy some big clothes

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, good luck with that.

0|1
    0|0
  • what causes guys to become such a bad guy, in a relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes