Guys, (WEIRD QUESTION) what are your thoughts on nursing scrubs?

I know this is a really weird question and I guess it makes me super vein but oh well. Anyway, I'm in my final year of high school now and when I graduate I want to become a nurse. It's 100% what I want to do in life, so your comments/answers won't change my opinion, but I'm curious to hear anyway.

Nurses have to wear scrubs, they're possibly the most unflattering uniform any adults have to wear and I'll be stuck in them for the rest of my life. They're not super cute or attractive, and I'm wondering what guys think of girls in scrubs? Is it a turn off? What do you think about a woman when you see her wearing scrubs? Is it really that unattractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think they're Cute! There are all different kinds now too. There's the "traditional" 1 pocket top that you can tuck in or out, & there's 1's that tie in the back. I love seeing women in any type of scrubs, & it's a noble profession!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually girls wear a long sleeve top underneath to give the outfit a bit of style to it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• First of all I salute you for choosing such a selfless and noble profession. I rank nurses next to soldiers and police officers in the most demanding jobs.

As for looks, I personally not into women in uniforms but as the others said they look ok

0|0
    0|0
  • They look respectful and modest and not provocative but also not ugly
    Totally nice and cool.
    :) nothing wrong with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Scrubs are pretty hot. I think they for really well I'm the body. Added benefit, they are comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. to be quite honest it's probably because you're still young.. but as you get a little older you'll realize that guys don't even care about something like that.. its just scrubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's no turn off at all.. It's nice that you want to be a nurse :)

0|0
    0|0
  • they look cute, but don't ever worry about how the outfit looks it's the career you want in life

0|0
    0|0
  • why would it matter?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a turn on for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes