Guys, (WEIRD QUESTION) what are your thoughts on nursing scrubs?

I know this is a really weird question and I guess it makes me super vein but oh well. Anyway, I'm in my final year of high school now and when I graduate I want to become a nurse. It's 100% what I want to do in life, so your comments/answers won't change my opinion, but I'm curious to hear anyway.

Nurses have to wear scrubs, they're possibly the most unflattering uniform any adults have to wear and I'll be stuck in them for the rest of my life. They're not super cute or attractive, and I'm wondering what guys think of girls in scrubs? Is it a turn off? What do you think about a woman when you see her wearing scrubs? Is it really that unattractive?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think they're Cute! There are all different kinds now too. There's the "traditional" 1 pocket top that you can tuck in or out, & there's 1's that tie in the back. I love seeing women in any type of scrubs, & it's a noble profession!

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually girls wear a long sleeve top underneath to give the outfit a bit of style to it