How do you not feel even an ounce of embarrassment when you don't try to hide your dry cracked dirty foot?

I am fucking disgusted. This supposedly very well dressed office going woman in the bus is sitting with one leg crossed high over the other. I wish I could post a pic. She's wearing sandals and her foot is dry and cracky and not washed for at least a day. How do you not feel embarrassed by that? How do you not want to hide that shit?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen this before too and wondered why they don't go with close toed shoes!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't bother some people. Same as body hair, pimples or grey hair - all "negative" physical attribute. If you don't have to touch/look at them on a nightly basis I'm not sure why you're so offended

0|1
    0|0
    • This question is not about me. It's about the person with the foot.

And comparing dirty disgusting g feet with pimples and grey hair is pointless. You have complete control over how your feet look.

Anyway, as I am expecting from other comments take too, people who think it does not matter, will not see the point in it. Obviously.

• Show All
    • Well I've explained the mindset. It's just an answer you refuse to acknowledge because you want to continue being an arrogant *** who assumes women should conform to his idea of attractiveness

• Arrogant? Ok. If you say so...

• Dryness and cracked feet can sometimes not be controlled but dirty feet can. She should at least wash her feet lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. If you haven't cared to wash your feet long enough for them to show all that dirt, just keep them to yourself.

And what most have missed is the fact that when you are sitting on the seat next to her and trying to read a book, or working on a laptop, her feet are right next to your hands.

Anyway, it happened a few days back. I don't want to think about all that again. Thanks for your comment. Fair enough.

• She's on the bus, have mercy dude

0|1
    0|0
    • All I can say is, God have mercy on all those who have to see those feet straight up in their face.

• Not everyone's that concerned with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    1|0
    • Yeah. That's why. That mindset.

There's a difference between prettiness and cleanliness though. So, that post loses 50% of it's relevance.

• Show All
    • I do not need her or expect her to please me. I was disgusted and simply moved 4 seats back.

• You clearly reject people who are visibly unappealing to you so much so that you move away from them on the bus and come here to rant about it. You clearly think she is doing something "wrong", but the only wrong thing is that you don't like it. That doesn't make it wrong. You're judging her as if that means anything, to us or to her. It means you think she has some duty to look a certain way instead of just not caring what strangers look like. You think it is something she did that caused you a problem. No, you created the problem. It's all in your head.

What Guys Said 1

• Not everyone has time to groom their feet daily as well as you do, good sir

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. Wow! You are one hell of a respectful person. Just happy to read that. Be good. Stay good.

Recommended myTakes