How do you not feel even an ounce of embarrassment when you don't try to hide your dry cracked dirty foot?

I am fucking disgusted. This supposedly very well dressed office going woman in the bus is sitting with one leg crossed high over the other. I wish I could post a pic. She's wearing sandals and her foot is dry and cracky and not washed for at least a day. How do you not feel embarrassed by that? How do you not want to hide that shit?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen this before too and wondered why they don't go with close toed shoes!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE