What type of men do women in general like?

What type of men do most women in general like?
1)

2)

3)

4)What type of men do women in general like?
5)What type of men do women in general like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 4) for meeeeeee phwoeerrr

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He is the hairierst man shown...
      Doesn't bother you?

• Show All
    • Just seems like hassle for him to trim or shave or wax that's all I'm saying

If he really wants to trim because HE wants to and not because he thinks I want him to, then by all means

• he wants to do things that please YOU and make YOU more sexually and aesthetically attracted to him..
      then?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 44

• I don't find any of those guys attractive if i had to though i'd go 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks don't really decide if I like a person or not it kinda just decides of the first thing I think of when I see them is to fuck. Lol. I do love a good beard tho 👀😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I like men who don't act like idiots. his body type is not relevant (but I'm not really a fan of chest hair 😊)

3|0
    0|0
  • Body wise - the last guy
    Facially - they all have an idiot face. (Or a hipster face)
    Least attractive for me is Mr. purple underwear because he looks like he wants the D in the butt.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol. You mean that guy in purple underwear looks gay?

• Show All
    • He's not bear hairy or extraordinary hairy, as tbh I dont mind his body. In my opinion the hair kinda flows with the whole look.

• That's great news

• I'm leaning more towards the guy in number 5 somehow... His facial hair definitely complements his entire face and it looks well groomed. I feel like his body hair looks smooth to feel but I could be wrong. It all looks trimmed enough to me. Nothing in this image bothers me at all (appearance-wise) it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what about guy'number 4?

• Show All
    • " I don't need him to take off his shirt for me to know he's hairy. I can already tell because that's obviously a tank top that he's wearing, which anyone can also tell."?
      so?
      is it a good thing that you can see that he is a very hairy man with all his clothes still on?

• You stated that he's a very hairy and unattractive man, so I'm just making my point. He looks attractive and beyond average. It's up to you whether or not you're confident in yourself.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes