What type of men do women in general like?

What type of men do most women in general like?
1)

2)

3)

4)What type of men do women in general like?
5)What type of men do women in general like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 4) for meeeeeee phwoeerrr

0|0
    0|0
    • He is the hairierst man shown...
      Doesn't bother you?

• Show All
    • Just seems like hassle for him to trim or shave or wax that's all I'm saying

If he really wants to trim because HE wants to and not because he thinks I want him to, then by all means

• he wants to do things that please YOU and make YOU more sexually and aesthetically attracted to him..
      then?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 44

• I don't find any of those guys attractive if i had to though i'd go 3.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks don't really decide if I like a person or not it kinda just decides of the first thing I think of when I see them is to fuck. Lol. I do love a good beard tho 👀😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I like men who don't act like idiots. his body type is not relevant (but I'm not really a fan of chest hair 😊)

3|0
    0|0
  • Body wise - the last guy
    Facially - they all have an idiot face. (Or a hipster face)
    Least attractive for me is Mr. purple underwear because he looks like he wants the D in the butt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm leaning more towards the guy in number 5 somehow... His facial hair definitely complements his entire face and it looks well groomed. I feel like his body hair looks smooth to feel but I could be wrong. It all looks trimmed enough to me. Nothing in this image bothers me at all (appearance-wise) it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what about guy'number 4?

• Show All
    • " I don't need him to take off his shirt for me to know he's hairy. I can already tell because that's obviously a tank top that he's wearing, which anyone can also tell."?
      so?
      is it a good thing that you can see that he is a very hairy man with all his clothes still on?

• You stated that he's a very hairy and unattractive man, so I'm just making my point. He looks attractive and beyond average. It's up to you whether or not you're confident in yourself.

• Personally, I really don't care at all about how a guy's body looks (as long as they're not morbidly obese). What really matters is personality, I prefer nerdy, geeky intelligent guys, but they have to see nice and cuddly, too. 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you define a man who is cuddly and geeky?

• Show All
    • Sort of bisexual girl?

• Yup 😊

• I feel bad for saying this, but I do judge men by how they look at first. Everyone does to some degree, but I like my men to look hot in my eyes and then depending how well they treat me is how I choose to date them or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, what type of men?

• Show All
    • You would prefer body Stubble than body hair on men?

• I guess? I don't know I don't prefer either.

• Looks don't matter, the connection is what is important.

2|0
    0|0
  • im pretty small myself (5'3 and 95 lbs) and my boy is the same height as me so i would like him a bit toned but not overly muscley or anything. just fit looking, but not over the top since he's pretty small too. need some balance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your man is merely 5'3?
      Why are you dating such a small man?
      If you wore heels , you would tower over him LoL.
      Height of a man doesn't bother you at all?

• Show All
    • yeah, thats not a massive difference. i can also be faiely dominant in the relationshio anyways so it might be kind of fitting:)

• Being taller than the man would make you easily dominate the man emotionally sexually and physically?

• I like men that look nice, funny and clean... I'll go for the 5°, may be 2°.
    Off course that's just superficial thoughts, if I get to know them better I would love any of them :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Abs. Athlete. Nice eyes. Good personality. Not a dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha, these are great! They all look good to me, although I do prefer bearded men. Most men are not in this good of shape... at least not where I live. I care more about a guy's personality than anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your opinion about lots of male body hair?

• Show All
    • The shaving excessively seems really weird. I would stop doing that if I were you. Maybe start exercising to gain some confidence.

• If you were me, an excessive hairy man, am bit more hairy than guy'number 4, then what would you have done and felt about yourself?
      Where would you have shaved yourself?

• Number 5 as this guy normally is actually nice and treats you right. But uses his money to further things.

0|0
    0|0
    • what about guy number 4?

• Show All
    • I was just talking about his hairy body...
      So when you said you won't ever date him , did you say that because of his extra hairyiness?

• I think you responded to the wrong one or your just not reading my responses properly. I didn't say I wouldn't date him I said I would possibly date him and said his body hair is not an issue.

• 1,2 and 5 are nice. But for me I have to have a real connection with them. Someone I can laugh with for sure as well as being attracted to!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like 5, although he looks like he fancies himself too these guys need to smile properly!

0|0
    0|0
  • number 2 not because I find him more attractive but because I really just want to pet his dog, man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Opinion about very hairy man like guy 4?

• I honestly don't have much of a preference.

• He looks like a young Marc Ruffalo. Is that him when he was in his 20s? I honestly like guys with curly or wavy mid-length hair. That's all I'm going to say lol

• As far as looks go, I would say as long as you have good body oder, well groomed hair and a healthy body you should be good

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.
    Appearance doesn't really matter for me, as long as the character is likable

0|0
    0|0
    • LOT of male body hair doesn't bother you?

• Show All
    • What does get has to do about being uncomfortable with a very hairy man?

• What I'm trying to say is having a lot of body hair MIGHT be uncomfortable for your everyday lifestyle or your sexual activities. I can't get into details, this is just what I believe.

• I guess... all of them? the guys you chose all look good, I mean they aren't short and overweight

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 or 5. Hair to a certain degree? Lol. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 doesn't have any hair...
      ok..
      too much hair on torso is bad?

• Dude, stop getting torso hair opinions from girls online. Just be confident :) There is always someone for everyone. Plus, preference for hair is an individualistic trait which varies from one to another, why would you want opinion from girls you would never meet? Or get together with?

• this would give me an idea as to what girls feel about lots of male body hair.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes