MY HAIR IS DAMAGED FROM DIGITAL PERM?

I have been getting rebonding and relaxing for years. This time i decided to try perming my hair and what the result is.. I feel these rough patches especially on the top of my head and you can tell those hair strands burned down..**IT FEELS LIKE A CREW CUT UNDER MY CURLS**

What has happened to my hair? Are they chemical burns or the inexperienced hair dresser has burnt my scalp with the hair straightener? What are the consequences?

Would the salon accept my complaint and make compensations for my case? Since I paid so much money for the service and they ruined my hair? I am so anxious and frustrated about my hair !

11