Guys, do you like to wear accessories?

what kind of accessories do you wear? like bracelets, earrings, necklaces, rings, wristbands, etc.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• All the accessories I own are: Lapel pins, tie clip, handkerchief, wrist and pocket watch, ring, necklace, hat and hat pins and clips, belt. Depending on the outfit and occasion I can wear any combination of these.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Hell, no. Most accessories just make a man look effeminate. Wrist watches are obsolete; I just use my cell phone. I might wear a wedding band if I get married, but that's the only accessory I would ever wear. In general, I just don't think accessories are necessary or masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarfs during the wintertime (only if I feel myself getting sick). I used to wear a pentacle with a crescent moon in the center of it. As for rings (only if i get married) and piercings, not my thing.
    I had wristbands and bracelets before, but I just hate the feeling of having something on my arms.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear a ring
    orobouros
    the snake that bites its own tail

1|1
    0|0
  • Lion ring: right middle finger
    Tiger ring: ring finger
    Wolf ring: left index
    Personal ring: left index
    Watch: armitron
    Scarf

1|0
    0|0
  • wristbands and a ring. and my guitar wears a pink bow if that counts xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to but I can't stand them. I got plenty of watches, necklaces, rings, bracelets and whatnot laying around my room but I can't keep them on me for more then a few hours before I pull them off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have one earring, got it so long ago that I often forget it's there. I usually wear a watch (pocket watch when at work). Often a ring or two and a leather bangle. That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear necklaces and rings (but the rings are for a guitar technique)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a rose gold watch I wear all the time. And a ring I wear everyday.
    and I have a few piercings if that counts

1|0
    0|0
  • necklaces most made out oft​ leather an bone or wood, at summer also leather on my legs, and a handbag in brown or green depends on my clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • nope not at all. i only like a watch and nothing else

1|1
    0|0
  • i dont
    i might gonna buy me a necklace so i can wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • yes an ear piercing, a necklace and sometimes a watch

1|0
    0|0
  • bracelets mostly (leather) and band merch (shirts and sweatshirts)

1|0
    0|0
  • a necklace with a ring attached to it I lose rings to easily and other then that a bracelet or two

1|0
    0|0
  • scapular

1|0
    0|0
    • what is it?

• Catholics wear it around the neck for many reasons, but the primary reason is bc of the promise that is attached to it. "Whosoever dies wearing it shall not suffer eternal fire. It shall be a sign of salvation, a protection in danger and pledge of peace"

• Scarf occasionally.

1|0
    0|0
  • wristband plus watch

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes a watch but it's broken rn

1|0
    0|0
  • i wear wristbands though.

1|0
    0|0