Do you like my new rolex?

i got it yesterday. do you like it? 😝😝😝 i love itdo you like my new rolex?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you sure it's a real one? How much you paid for it?

1|1
    0|0
    • i am sure. bought it from harrods £14,100.00

• Show All
    • it is my real age

• Then you must come from a wealthy family. £14,100.00 is almost $18,000 that's even more expensive than some of the most popular electronics available now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd really like it if it was real
    I used to have one fr tho
    My cousin bought it for me when I was 12 and I lost it on the beach

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• It looks like the same one I saw on Canal Street the other day. Lol. It doesn't look real to me for some reason.

0|1
    1|0
  • hmm dont see the etch in the face that should be there

1|0
    0|0
    • what etch?

• Show All
    • haha naw just wanted u to find it as iv seen a lot of companies selling fakes =P

• ah i know it's not fake, bought it from harrods. can't send a pic until i'm a higher xp

• you are 15 and getting a rolex?
    when i was 15 all i got was a phone, in which you press a button then a song plays
    congrats by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • 15 years old and get a rolex... a hour ago i asked myself wtf is wrong with this world... now i know it

0|2
    0|0
    • why is that bad?

• not meant personly... but how much is it worth, if you have the number, think on the starving kids in africa old like you, and now imagine we have millions of people on this planet who die from starving before they get 20 years old, and then we have a little 15y old girl with a rolex... so why would this be bad

• I don't understand. Just tell time by using your cell phone like everybody else. Wrist watches are completely redundant and obsolete now.

0|1
    1|0
  • Looks good for a girl tho. I'm not a fan of Rolex. Wouldn't wear one it's too much glamour if u know what I mean

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks pretty sick. way more than I'd wanna pay for a watch but it's still pretty cool.

1|2
    0|0
  • Real or knock off? Not assuming anything here just asking lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That picture is from Google images

1|1
    1|0
  • Really nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy rolex

1|0
    0|0
  • Lookin fancy! Congrats 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks cool

1|1
    0|0
  • looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • Spoiled little girl

0|1
    0|1
  • Can I have it?

0|0
    0|1
  • I wanna have better look

0|0
    0|0
  • 15? doubt it

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents have made around 20million, if they won't buy me a Rolex why would your parents buy you one at 15?

0|0
    0|0
    • so she can be targeted by thiefs and knock her out and Steal it from her ^^

• @4golden2 👍 Very true! Don't make yourself vulnerable.

• looks good.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's pretty, but they are way too expensive for me to ever spend my money on one. I'm not that much into watches in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's nice

1|0
    0|0
  • LUCKY!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes