Prom tuxedo advice (White Vs. Black)?

I'm going to prom with my girlfriend who is a senior in high school where I am a college student (19) and need to get a tuxedo.

Now the question is what color do you think would look better for a tuxedo white (the color I want to rock) or black

Additional info I will be wearing a wine red tie to match her dress

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest white. Especially if it's the colour you want to rock aha. Wear it with confidence my boii. I'm sure you'd end up loving it as well as your girlfriend!! πŸ’―β˜ΊοΈ

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for the advice!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Don't wear white if you're pale. If u aren't tho, white will definitely look fire with the wine red tie! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ”₯πŸ”₯

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on your skin tone. If you have a warm tone, I'd go white. If you're pale or have a cool skin tone, I'd go black if you're a medium skin tone, doesn't matter. I would go black if you indecisive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you really want to wear white, wear white because this is your night and you should wear whatever you feel the best in.

0|0
    0|0
  • omg, red tie and black tuxedo and white shirt r black but then u might look like a goth. but really what every you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely black. white tuxedos rarely look good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes