Are hairy armpits becoming a trend?

I was just watching this for the boobs but then got to the end of the video and something disgusting sprung up on me... hairy armpits!

My hell, I hope this trend isn't coming to America.

• Yes.
  • No.

93

Most Helpful Girl

• oh god no body hair! if my daughter did this I'd send her out to back repent! she needs to know no man will love her and to build herself around other's opinions. hmph

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being such a pansy man.

I hope this trend does come to America. Then you can cower in the corner over something that is evolutionary naturally, and women have only changed in the last 100 or so years. I'll take all the pussy that you're too disgusted to fuck.

Personally, I was a bit repelled by that woman, but that's because I wasn't into her that much to begin with, and obviously, because of expectations of what is feminine, which is culturally determined. If that ginger girl in the video didn't shave, and we were more used to seeing hair, we'd actually probably prefer it. I'll take her. You can become celibate if you like.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You can have those 1 out of 4 women my man. Thanks!

• Women have been removing their body hair as far back as 4,000 B. C. Well as far as we can tell. They used to use dangerous substances such as arsenic. Hair removal was quite important in ancient Egypt, Greece, and the Middle East.

• I completely don't agree with you. But it comes down to personal preference, so I chose your opinion as MOST VALUABLE.