What do you think with men getting French pedicures?

What is your opinion on man getting French pedicures period I get pedicures pretty regularly most of the time with the just clear polish and most of the time my girlfriend is with me. She went and got hers done a couple of days ago so I figured I would get mine done and the lady there asked if I wanted a French pedicure for something new so I did it and I was wondering if I should keep it or take it off and put clear back on because I will be wearing sandals soon. And also I don't know how my girlfriend will react. So the question is to take it off or leave it on
  • French pedicures on a man is a good thing
  • French pedicure on a man is not my thing

51

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as it doesn't have the white line, a clear gloss would pass for me. At least they look nice, and not all disgusting and long. Treat yourself. 👌🏼

Most Helpful Guy

• Not good...

By the way, what's up with all the "French...", like French fries, French toast, French kiss, French pedicure... xD