Help with Skin issues?

help with Skin issues?
Help with Skin issues?

Yea so I had this mild acne going in foe sometime now. Took roaccutane then it was all good and smooth for a few months but now it s back 😭😭
I asked the Dr if I can take the med again but he refused 😒 and I want clear skin!
Now I am using uriage, and bioderma and all this but it s not working. Now he gave me a new cream and antibiotic to try and see hope it ll work. Now note I have hormone imbalance, I asked if I can take diane or yasmine but he brushed it off smh 😑
Now I kniw it s not that bad and luckily I don t have big buttons but it s still annoying and after roaccutane for 6 months I pictured they d vanish already 😩
It s mainly my forehead if you didn t notice
by the way I took those pics with the back cam cause the front one just smoothes my face 😆😆
And under the sun so it s honest 😝😝😝

521

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters, if you're struggling with hormones then I recommend getting on a stable method of birth control. A doctor can adjust hormone doses to help even out your estrogen and it might reduce the acne. Some pills are designed to target acne specifically.

However if that is not an option, you could try a few different at home treatments. Charcoal face scrubs are great for drying out any oily skin that may be causing the problem and will smooth and soften. Tea tree oil is also very very helpful and may also help to reduce any future or current acne scarring.

Lastly, focus on your health regime. If your diet is poor it easily results in acne trouble. Excessive fatty and oily foods like fast food will definitely increase break-outs. Try to introduce new fruits and vegetables to your diet, and incorporate different colors. Don't just stick to leafy greens, try some red or orange or even purple like eggplant. The different colors are important because they coincide with different vitamins. Same goes for fruits!

Make sure you sleep enough and if you have an irregular shower schedule try to adjust that. I don't recommend showering every day unless it is a necessity. It quickly dries out skin and can cause those small dots along the forehead from cracked skin. Showering every other day is much better for the health of your hair and skin. Also, if you wash your hair in the shower AFTER washing your face you should switch that. If any conditioner runs down your forehead during the process it can clog up pores quickly.