Help with Skin issues?

help with Skin issues?
Help with Skin issues?

Yea so I had this mild acne going in foe sometime now. Took roaccutane then it was all good and smooth for a few months but now it s back 😭😭
I asked the Dr if I can take the med again but he refused 😒 and I want clear skin!
Now I am using uriage, and bioderma and all this but it s not working. Now he gave me a new cream and antibiotic to try and see hope it ll work. Now note I have hormone imbalance, I asked if I can take diane or yasmine but he brushed it off smh 😑
Now I kniw it s not that bad and luckily I don t have big buttons but it s still annoying and after roaccutane for 6 months I pictured they d vanish already 😩
It s mainly my forehead if you didn t notice
Updates:
by the way I took those pics with the back cam cause the front one just smoothes my face 😆😆
And under the sun so it s honest 😝😝😝

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For starters, if you're struggling with hormones then I recommend getting on a stable method of birth control. A doctor can adjust hormone doses to help even out your estrogen and it might reduce the acne. Some pills are designed to target acne specifically.

However if that is not an option, you could try a few different at home treatments. Charcoal face scrubs are great for drying out any oily skin that may be causing the problem and will smooth and soften. Tea tree oil is also very very helpful and may also help to reduce any future or current acne scarring.

Lastly, focus on your health regime. If your diet is poor it easily results in acne trouble. Excessive fatty and oily foods like fast food will definitely increase break-outs. Try to introduce new fruits and vegetables to your diet, and incorporate different colors. Don't just stick to leafy greens, try some red or orange or even purple like eggplant. The different colors are important because they coincide with different vitamins. Same goes for fruits!

Make sure you sleep enough and if you have an irregular shower schedule try to adjust that. I don't recommend showering every day unless it is a necessity. It quickly dries out skin and can cause those small dots along the forehead from cracked skin. Showering every other day is much better for the health of your hair and skin. Also, if you wash your hair in the shower AFTER washing your face you should switch that. If any conditioner runs down your forehead during the process it can clog up pores quickly.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Was it your domestic doctor or a dermatologist? If it was your domestic doctor and the problem comes back maybe consider seeing a dermatologist.
    Not that I'd look away from my girl for it but I can imagine you don't like those things on your forehead :o
    I hope they don't Itch?

1|0
    0|0
    • No they don t 😋

• At least that's good news... hope you'll find the miracle drink that will help you get rid of them :D

• Psh! I hardly see any acne, Sar-Bear.

Anyway, here's a link to the 30 best skin clearing foods for acne: www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/.../top-20-skin-clearing-foods

1|0
    0|0
  • Thry to stop eating thing with sugar (candies, ice cream, chocolate...) for a week or two. When I eat a lot of sugary stuf my face gets covered in acne. And when I watch not to eat any my face gets clean in a week or two. I don't use any creams or lotions.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything but a clear complexion 😂😂😂

Try acutane?
    Proactive?

I wouldn't know exactly, need a dermatologist 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • https://goo.gl/images/aPySl6

I knew I have seen you before xD

0|1
    0|0
  • do nothing your beautiful.

but if you're really worried about it id say spa day. i figure that mask y'all wear will pull that oil right off you skin. then like he said keep washing your face and less use of makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • wow accutane is such dangerous stuff, i think a lot of acne is because people overwash and irritate their face. I just wash with soap and water to wash, use non comedogenic lotion and dab this stuff on my zits with a q-tip images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../..._SY550_.jpg

do you ever think the chlorine in the water from all that swimming could be the culprit?

1|0
    0|0
  • Your skin is good i think... Be careful... I had taken roaccutane too in the past and now i got some pimples sometimes... But be careful, it's very bad for health...

2|0
    0|0
  • Quit wearing makeup, especially foundation. Drink lots of water, it will clear your skin up. And that's all I got.

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly don't see anything. You look fine in my opinion.👍

2|0
    0|0
  • Use a herbal face wash before and after bed!!
    Use a suitable moisturizer for ur face!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with you , you look absolutely lovely

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn typical girlie things D; You don't have anything on your face its clean, really :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even really see acne tbh.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I am trying to copy you with my first pic.
      But I look better with my tongue just saying 😝

• My tongue is bigger boyo.

• sleep..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol there's nothing there ur pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to put my sperm in your face :)

0|0
    0|3
  • beautiful regardless

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• try coconut oil. massage it onto your face before going to bed (and remove all makeup along with a cottonpad). do the same in the morning before using moisturizer. Make sure yoy do this before applying makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a bunch of oranges, limes and lemons, put them in a blender, squeeze the juice out in a fine strainer, drink the juice and rub the peels/pulp over your skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe see if you can fix your imbalance? are you hyperthyroid?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tea tree always helps me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes