Girls do you have favorite makeup you wear everyday?

I really like the chocolate bar palettes you get from too faced :)

Also if any guys clicked on this... do you prefer woman with makeup or without?

205

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought that said Foo Faced then, because the font on the T is similar to that on the F. Foo faced just sounds like vagina faced o_O

That aside, I like girls who don't need to wear too much makeup. Less is more, etc.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hoola Bronzer, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Babylips Maybelline, Roller Lash Benefit, ChocBar Palette 1, VividMatte Lips Maybelline... RCMA loose powder, LaFemme single eyeshadows - brow use, graftobian foundation pallets ... most of my OG HGs for years 🤗☺❤💄

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE