Girls do you have favorite makeup you wear everyday?

Girls do you have favorite makeup you wear everyday?

I really like the chocolate bar palettes you get from too faced :)

Also if any guys clicked on this... do you prefer woman with makeup or without?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought that said Foo Faced then, because the font on the T is similar to that on the F. Foo faced just sounds like vagina faced o_O

That aside, I like girls who don't need to wear too much makeup. Less is more, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Hoola Bronzer, Estee Lauder Double Wear, Babylips Maybelline, Roller Lash Benefit, ChocBar Palette 1, VividMatte Lips Maybelline... RCMA loose powder, LaFemme single eyeshadows - brow use, graftobian foundation pallets ... most of my OG HGs for years 🤗☺❤💄

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Literally ANY Urban Decay Pallet. I love the pulp fiction colors

1|0
    0|0
    • you do huh :D

• Show All
    • I watch you tube tutorials sometimes though i struggle to get it anywhere near as perfect :)

• YouTube is a great resource guide! IG is really good for inspiration as well. It also helps to have a decent Vanity/desk set up👍

• I hate the makeup 💄 the thought of putting it on scares me 😳

1|0
    0|0
  • without but mascara and moisturizer is fine..

1|1
    0|0
  • Foundation and eyeliner like duh *flips hair*

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• For eyeshadow Too Faced is good but you have to get your hands on some Morphe palettes. They are super affordable and super pigmented! You need to try them if you haven't already! 🤗 I use Benefit's Porefessional primer, Make Up Forever's Velvet Matt foundation, ABH dipbrow, Benefit They're Real mascara, set it with Laura Mercier's Translucent powder, ABH contour kit, Make Up Forever setting spray.

1|0
    0|0
  • i really love the Abh modern Renaissance as my go to palette. in terms of foundation, estee Lauder double wear or loreal true match, concealer Maybelline age rewind or nars radiant concealer. the urban decay bronzer and my go to lip colour is kat Von d liquid lipstick in Lolita ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • This is the only thing I wear everyday 🙈
    https://i.imgur.com/OrzSUBt.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear makeup for special dates and such. As a general rule I don't wear makeup. But when I DO wear it my favorite item is highlighter because it's pretty flexible in terms of how heavy handed you feel like being.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lo real infallible foundation✨✨ revlon colorstay powder, coastal scents eyeshadow palettes, Rimmel lip liner in spice and tons more. I always wear lashes too

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes