Should Christian women wear jeans/pants casually and leisurely?

I asked 3 Pentecostal women this and all 3 said no and they meant not just in church but everywhere they go. They believe all women should wear dresses and skirts. I know some professions like doctors/nurses/police officer etc have a sex attire but was mainly talking about leisurely and to events. Those type purposes. Many women in the 1950 didn't even believe in being workers where jeans/pants are worn or masculine based jobs like firefighters/military/officers/etc. They did cotton mills and farming in dresses.

How do you feel about this?

I know those who are not Christian would abide by it so I put Christian women rather than women. I don't want women who aren't Christian to be offended. Although I know some non religious people may even believe pants and jeans are not for girls and women either. Tell me the story into this. Does it serve purpose or is it just a man made rule? Pick answer most suitable if you choose to vote.
  • No, because Christian womens' dress style should not be conformed to worldly fashions
  • No, because women should be as feminine as possible and dresses rule for femininity
  • Yes, because men are no better wearing them than women are
    Vote C
  • Yes, because it's 1970 and beyond and the olden days are buried and should stay buried
    Vote D

10