I love different hair?

Ok so to elaborate more, I used to have purple hair like Barney the dinosaur purple, and I loved it but i thought I'm not getting hired or taken seriously because my hair is purple so I colored it brown than I got a job, and colored it auburn, which I also loved, but that faded and now I have been getting my hair pink but in an ombre where it fades from brown to pink and I love it. i know that those colors aren't taken really well all the time and I know sometimes if you let it fade it can look really bad, but I don't know it's exciting to have something different than normal people have I like it, besides the comments you get about a Smurf exploding on your head ( even though it wasn't blue) but what are your thoughts

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to keep it basic and dark.. brown.. purple.. red.. haven't coloured till now but I may in the future..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If I could dye my hair colors like that I'd do it all the time! I love the idea of it but my contact pretty explicitly forbids it. Maybe in a few years I'll give it a go. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• I love it too! As long as it suits your complexion go for it! However when I did mine blue, I did have my dad taking the mickey out of me saying I had a blue since before my grandma 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like different colors, then go for it! Don't listen or care what others think. It's yourself, not them. ♥

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had blue hair, blonde hair, dark green ends and now i have red hair. i think its cool af

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes