Why are pretty/beautiful women more common than handsome men?

I've seen more women that I finds either cute or pretty than men I finds handsome. I've asked this question too earlier, but asks this again, because I hopes I gets more serious answers this time.

#genderbeauty #womenvsmenbeauty #beauty
I'm not attracted to women. I sees there's people here who assume my sexuality. But anyway, I can see who's good looking and who's not from both genders. I've seen more pretty/cute women than handsome men.

1013

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to remember that girls wear makeup, which is a way to enhance their most beautiful features and to make their faces prettier. Certain eye shadows and eye liners can make blue eyes bluer, or brown eyes warmer, or green eyes greener. By using makeup to enhance their favorite features, this usually makes them more beautiful. Guys on the other hand, don't wear makeup. They're left with their natural features, and unfortunately can't cover up their acne with foundation and contour like girls can.

Most Helpful Guy

• i asked my girlfriend this and she said its because they can put on makeup to make them look more attractive and hide all their facial flaws without getting judged or made fun of since thats a normal girl thing to do because if a guy wears makeup he's considered transsexual or gay to most people in today's society