Can a flat chested woman not look childish?

Do you think it's possible for a grown woman (20+) to look womanly even though she is quite literally flat chested?

Would wide hips help in that aspect?
Thanks for the opinions. To be honest I feel very bad about the way I look, not because I think I'm ugly but because I'm over 20 years old and when I look in the mirror I don't see a woman.

510

Most Helpful Guy

• Breast size has no connection in order to look womanly. This understanding is a result of constant idiotic social standards that we set for each other none-stop.

A woman is womanly by the nature. Hormones presents the womanly traits. Women behave womanly. Act womanly. A woman is womanly mentally and psychologically under organization and order of the brain. The process of feelings and emotions are womanly. The set up of the hormones are womanly. Women has Uterus which is the main center of emotion management that also works under the organization of the brain. The brain itself is womanly. The maternal traits. Second adolescence sense. Menstruation and menopause. These are womanly sense and traits who make a woman to appear and behave womanly. Not the size of breast and butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am skinny and flat. At 22, I still get ID'd if I want to buy a bottle of wine. I do not worry about it. At least when I am 50, I might look like I am still 40. Like my mum still looks 30 although she is 42 going on 43.

What to do about it? Best thing is to dress like an adult. No jeans with ripped knees.