Can a flat chested woman not look childish?

Do you think it's possible for a grown woman (20+) to look womanly even though she is quite literally flat chested?

Would wide hips help in that aspect?
Updates:
Thanks for the opinions. To be honest I feel very bad about the way I look, not because I think I'm ugly but because I'm over 20 years old and when I look in the mirror I don't see a woman.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Breast size has no connection in order to look womanly. This understanding is a result of constant idiotic social standards that we set for each other none-stop.

A woman is womanly by the nature. Hormones presents the womanly traits. Women behave womanly. Act womanly. A woman is womanly mentally and psychologically under organization and order of the brain. The process of feelings and emotions are womanly. The set up of the hormones are womanly. Women has Uterus which is the main center of emotion management that also works under the organization of the brain. The brain itself is womanly. The maternal traits. Second adolescence sense. Menstruation and menopause. These are womanly sense and traits who make a woman to appear and behave womanly. Not the size of breast and butt.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am skinny and flat. At 22, I still get ID'd if I want to buy a bottle of wine. I do not worry about it. At least when I am 50, I might look like I am still 40. Like my mum still looks 30 although she is 42 going on 43.

What to do about it? Best thing is to dress like an adult. No jeans with ripped knees.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Of course it's possible. A small chest doesn't make you look childlike on its own. If you have particularly young looking features then it may not help, but it is not the sole contributor to looking younger than your years. If you are 95 then a flat chest won't take 80 years off you, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely, any girl regardless of her appearance can make herself look more attractive: clothes is the biggest one :showing off your goods to a boyfriend (like a picture of you in a swimsuit or your undies and bra ), wear sexy clothing, or loose fitting clothes. Another way to make your self more attractive is to be yourself , and not worry about what other think.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is all in your head , of course your a woman. Regardless of your body. you just need to have more confidence in your self, abs live your life, be your self.

• It surely is. Just as an example, one of the hottest amateur girls I've seen on those videos that the girls show off to cameras was almost flat chested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. A flat chested woman can look just fine. I like many men don't really care about boobs. Do you have an ass? Even if you dont its your face that makes you look old or young.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she has wide hips and a nice ass, i could care less if her boobs were small

0|0
    0|0
  • Being womanly is much more than tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes wide hips would help

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes yes a nice butt

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Once you're past 20 there's no link between looking like a grown woman and breast size. Maybe even by 18.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Of course , look at Aaliyah, she was as flat as a board but was still seen as beautiful and womanly to many men. Sure wide hips can help if you'd want to appear curvy , but you're not any less womanly without them

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need boobs if you have a great person personality

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible if she I feminile

0|0
    0|0
  • only if she has ass

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes