Girls, Any way a guy can reduce his dark circles, whitout makeup?(Guys can also help)?

Sooo... I'm an Indian guy, cursed with horrific dark circles... anybody have any personal experience in dealing with dark circles, that have helped them reduce the visibility of it!
I tried googling but the all the results are very vague and confusing. I do sleep for 7-9 hrs per night from around 12(at night)-10(at morning) Hence I wanna know personal experiences, preferably from girls!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Mix coconut oil and coffee grains and scrub that under your eyes. Orrrrr you could get lemon juice and rub that on your eyes for about a minute. lemon has bleaching agents in it so that should help with the dark circles ๐Ÿ˜Š I recommend the coffee grains. I use that.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Clear your sinuses. Dark circles are actually caused by nasal congestion, you see. Don't drink (too much) water right before bedtime, is an easy one. If you're up for a little bit of work, you can take a wet clothe, put it in the freezer and leave it there for a bit. When it's ready, take it out and gently rub/massage it under your eyes. Keep doing that over some days/time, and you'll see results.

You would think lack of sleep is what causes dark circles right? Well that's a half truth, because that's only because lack of sleep makes you look pale, and make the circles more visible. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thnx I'll try that๐Ÿ‘

Recommended myTakes