Opinions on tongue piercing?

I think I'd like to get one, because it leaves no scar and takes short time to close up if you get bored of it. Opinions on tongue piercing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like mine, never regretted it. Just make sure you get it done professionally. If it's a little bit to the side and not in the center then you could lose feeling in your tongue.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Looks good, but feels bad. We all know why they get tongue piercings, though...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not "attractive" in a beautiful sense, but interesting and mildly Mephistophelean.
    Kinda like something you'd see on an executioner-type person, I suppose.
    Often trashy… but some can pull it off well.

0|1
    0|1
  • That's the MOST DISGUSTING I've EVER SEEN... IMMEDIATE TURN-OFF.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind it. I have a horizontal tongue piercing myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Visually i like it, but I don't know how good it would be for making out for example

0|0
    0|2
  • Nasty

0|1
    0|1
  • But it could also damage your teeth

0|2
    0|1
  • Meh... Not really my thing

1|1
    0|1
  • They look pretty nice. I'd say go for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • your wish..

1|0
    0|1
  • I dig it.

0|2
    0|0
  • amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • noper

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't like it myself

0|1
    0|1
  • tongue piercings = HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • weird

0|0
    0|1
  • I've always like them but they've never really been that popular where I'm from even though other piercings are pretty common. I've only known a few girls here who actually had one and they mostly took it out over time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone has their own opinions when it comes to piercings. It shouldn't matter what other people think about it. It matters what you think about it. I have had my tongue pierced for 17 years this June. I have never had any problems with it, and have done no damage to my teeth or gums. I don't play with it like some people do and hit it on their teeth that obviously will cause damage to your teeth. Make sure you go to a experienced piercer that has done many tongue piercings. Make sure you keep it clean while it is healing and fallow the instructions your piercer gives you. It's your body so do with it what makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uggh It makes me so uncomfortable to imagine it :/

1|0
    0|1
  • I do not like it.

0|0
    0|1
  • Cute. Seems fun. I like it...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes