How often do you dye your hair and what color have you done so far?

I have dyed my hair like 5 times and the last color I dyed it was red

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe it or not, I've dyed my hair blonde before. Brown suits me the best

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never dyed my hair and I have a natural dark brown color

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• dyed my hair several times in high school, about 7 times. purple, red 3 times, bleached/blonde 3 times. bleached was the last time I dyed it when I was 18

0|0
    0|0
  • dyed my hair 3 times and one was dark red and the other two times were neon pink

0|0
    0|0
  • I dye mine brown in the summer because the sun makes it go a lighter colour and i don't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed it purple a few times back when you were in grade 1.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I don't anymore, I had done it when I was a child. I've dyed it to a dirty blond / very light brown. My hair is almost black and when I was a child I wanted to be blonde but I stop to do it since it damaged my hair too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice. Once blonde and purple, the other brown and blue. I'm trying to let it grow naturally for now, I haven't died it in over a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • i haven't died my hair yet but when the summer starts im going to get dark blue color (like nikky de mairo)

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not sure how many times but I have dyed it blond, auburn, chocolate brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Every 17 weeks. Purple, red, pink, real/purple combo and now blue, but it's always just peek-a-boos

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dye my hair.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes