What qualities do you search for in your future partner?

If you already have your significant other or someone you value please feel free to share what qualities he/she has that you personally like.

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, appearance is hardly important to me, and I would take anyone of practically any race, and with practically any type of body.

I look for kindness, genuineness, compassion, kind-heartedness, and alike qualities. Being genuine and caring can be important, too. However... To me, what matters most is being with someone who is as passionate, as romantic, and as deeply loving as I am. I am not someone who is searching for a ''casual partner who is fun''. I want someone who is very serious about our relationship... I want someone who I can give tons of affection to without having to hold back, and worry about being too loving. I'm looking for someone who really, truly cares about ''us'', and someone who would treat me as well as they could. I'd want someone who would try as hard as they could to treat me like one of the most precious, deeply loved humans on this planet. And, in return, I'd show them that they are the most precious, deeply loved person in my world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest, loyal, good heart, good sense of humor, passionate, generous, kind and respectful, want something from life and goes for it, similar views.
    what about you?

• That's some nice ones! :)

Honesty, respectful, intellegence, compromising, humour, same values, kindhearted, problem solving, partakes in various hobbies, supporting, caring, loving, go-getter are some. They're quite similar to yours! :)

• How can a guy show he's problem solving? And go-getter?

• Go-getter:Someone who's determined to become successful in something. To be passionated about achieving something and try to reach that goal and/or go get it.
      How to:Just be determined to achieve something weather it's in relationships, activites or sports. Be hard-working and show that it's important to you.

Problem solving: Someone who's not complaining, arguing, being mad or running away from a conflict or problem and instead are trying to find a solution of the problem. Nobody's perfect but if you already have that quality that's good. If not you can always develop the skill.
      How to:Whenever a conflict comes up you can lay focus on how to solve the problem and come up with suggestions.