What qualities do you search for in your future partner?

What qualities do you search for in your future partner?
If you already have your significant other or someone you value please feel free to share what qualities he/she has that you personally like.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, appearance is hardly important to me, and I would take anyone of practically any race, and with practically any type of body.

I look for kindness, genuineness, compassion, kind-heartedness, and alike qualities. Being genuine and caring can be important, too. However... To me, what matters most is being with someone who is as passionate, as romantic, and as deeply loving as I am. I am not someone who is searching for a ''casual partner who is fun''. I want someone who is very serious about our relationship... I want someone who I can give tons of affection to without having to hold back, and worry about being too loving. I'm looking for someone who really, truly cares about ''us'', and someone who would treat me as well as they could. I'd want someone who would try as hard as they could to treat me like one of the most precious, deeply loved humans on this planet. And, in return, I'd show them that they are the most precious, deeply loved person in my world.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest, loyal, good heart, good sense of humor, passionate, generous, kind and respectful, want something from life and goes for it, similar views.
    what about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • That's some nice ones! :)

Honesty, respectful, intellegence, compromising, humour, same values, kindhearted, problem solving, partakes in various hobbies, supporting, caring, loving, go-getter are some. They're quite similar to yours! :)

• Show All
    • How can a guy show he's problem solving? And go-getter?

• Go-getter:Someone who's determined to become successful in something. To be passionated about achieving something and try to reach that goal and/or go get it.
      How to:Just be determined to achieve something weather it's in relationships, activites or sports. Be hard-working and show that it's important to you.

Problem solving: Someone who's not complaining, arguing, being mad or running away from a conflict or problem and instead are trying to find a solution of the problem. Nobody's perfect but if you already have that quality that's good. If not you can always develop the skill.
      How to:Whenever a conflict comes up you can lay focus on how to solve the problem and come up with suggestions.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Good relationship with family.
    Calm under stress, with ability to think rationally when upset/angry.
    Similar upbringing and values regarding people
    Someone who can make fun of themselves and laugh about it
    Lack of ego, ability to swallow their pride for the greater good
    Ability to self-reflect
    Someone who is strong-willed, doesn't take crap from anyone - including me. I want an equal partner, not a servant.

2|0
    0|1
    • These are really good!! Thank you for sharing! I like the last ones very much.

• My future partner needs to be good looking. If I doesn't find my partner appealing or attractive enough, it just won't work.

Personality wise my ideal partner would be kind, caring, understanding, ambitious, artistic, loyal, share the same values as me, good sense of humor, share some interests.

2|0
    0|0
  • big booty
    big titties
    great hair
    beautiful eyes
    sweet personality
    sexy elbows

basically my girl rn

1|0
    0|0
  • Honesty is a big BIIIIG factor.

Because you cannot truly devote yourself to someone that is untrustworthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who's very introverted, caring, smart, laugh at my jokes, good sense of humour, very very mature

2|0
    0|0
  • honestly having a woman say she's loves me and having her explain it with my personality traits are enough for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who has an idea of what compromise in a relatioship would entail and someone who looks to towards acceptance rather than perfection.

1|0
    0|0
  • cooperative , understanding , good sense of humor , reliable or dependable and caring.

2|0
    0|0
  • honesty, loyalty, lovelyness, paying attention, open minded and crazyness :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • someone silly who doesn't take themselves too seriously and can laugh, fun to be with

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 - Trust • Care • Love

2|0
    0|0
  • Easy at being comfortable with them selfs

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Mature, caring, kind, hard-working, ambitious, not a party-goer, honest, genuine, supportive and cares about animals.

Physical is less important but my type is average height, thin, light eyes and long blonde hair and some stubble with an alternative clothing style.

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who is loyal and is aware of what cheating can do to a person and has no interest in cheating anyways. With that being said i don't want someone boring, i need someone fun and spontaneous.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sense of humor and someone who is street ans book smart, someone who isn't "stuffy" and knows how to relax and enjoy the moment

1|1
    0|0
  • Someone who :
    • wouldn't put everything before me
    • is loyal
    • I can trust
    • not self centered
    and many more

0|0
    0|0
  • faithful, only love me and put me as his priorities
    clingy
    introvert with everyone but extrovert with me (like when we're alone he will talk a lot and when we're with other people he ll stay quiet)
    same political view as me
    spend all his free time with me
    patient, kind (go shopping all Saturday with me even if he doesn't really like it)
    doesn't care what everyone think except me
    don't give me a headache
    don't drink / smoke
    and let me hold his arms and lay my head on his shoulder if he have to take the metro / bus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, smart ,
    Doesn't drink/ smoke

1|1
    0|0
  • i want him to be loyal

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes