Anyone ever get sunburnt in a tanning bed?

I just started going again two days ago. I used to go all the time so I thought I'd be ok regardless of which bed I chose. The first day I went in the most basic bed for seven minutes and didn't really see much of a result. So yesterday, I went in one of the stronger beds and some areas of my body burned while others didn't. How long do you wait before going back? How do you heal it faster?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• The sun outsmarted you huh? Yeah it has happened to me in the past

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not being judgmental but I didn't realize people still used tanning beds! Wait to go back in until your burn heals

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE