How do you express yourself through your clothing?

I usually wear lots of colours or merchandise of a show, game, or movie.

417

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. My suits are all hand made, so they are tailored perfectly to fit me. I have the legs cut a bit short to give them barely any break at all so I can wear weird socks. I also like elaborate knots in my ties. My current favorite is the ediety or mariovingian. I have a couple pairs of handmade leather shoes I wear with them.
    My jeans are tailored the similarly. I wear a lot of old concert tees and I also have a few autistic pride shirts. I absolutely love my neurodiversity tee from ThinkGeek. Proceeds go to ASAN, and it's tagless... it always bugged me that companies put tags on autism pride shirts.
    Sometimes I will throw on a bow tie with a casual shirt and slacks. Tying a bow tie is a dying art. I like linen pants now the weather's warmer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really usually I wear sport clothes when I stay in my city, nice clothes for working and fashion clothes when I go to the city (though I want to buy cute lolita dress)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE