How do you express yourself through your clothing?

I usually wear lots of colours or merchandise of a show, game, or movie.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. My suits are all hand made, so they are tailored perfectly to fit me. I have the legs cut a bit short to give them barely any break at all so I can wear weird socks. I also like elaborate knots in my ties. My current favorite is the ediety or mariovingian. I have a couple pairs of handmade leather shoes I wear with them.
    My jeans are tailored the similarly. I wear a lot of old concert tees and I also have a few autistic pride shirts. I absolutely love my neurodiversity tee from ThinkGeek. Proceeds go to ASAN, and it's tagless... it always bugged me that companies put tags on autism pride shirts.
    Sometimes I will throw on a bow tie with a casual shirt and slacks. Tying a bow tie is a dying art. I like linen pants now the weather's warmer.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really usually I wear sport clothes when I stay in my city, nice clothes for working and fashion clothes when I go to the city (though I want to buy cute lolita dress)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• NICE! this is my kind of question

first of all, a little description to set the scene. i am a true born again king james bible believing Christian. am washed in the blood of the Lamb, i have the gift of the Holy Ghost and i received it by sincerely believing in the perfect atonement of God manifest in the flesh for all my sins (past, present, and future)
    how do i know i am saved? how do i know that i have the Holy Ghost? i am a new creature in Christ Jesus, i changed, much repenting of things i did, i turned from many things that i did when i was lost, all of this is evidence for being a saved soul (by grace through faith)

now that you know where my answer is coming from/why, here it is. the clothing (t shirts) that i express myself with in public gospel t shirts

i have one that has 3 bloody nails in the shape of a cross and it says "my Saviour is tougher then nails" (then it gives the reading for Revelation 1:18)

another one has big words telling how Jesus is NOT my religion, he is my Saviour. when i saw that, i just had to get it because i have that exact mind set about the Lord Jesus Christ

to further share how i express myself, i make sure that at least SOME can read it, i even go as far as to straighten my shirt that it may be easier for them to read if they tern there face my way then happen to start reading it.

this is a good form of planting seed, getting the word out nice and quite yet rapidly

disclaimer, not a mormon, Jehovah's (false witness, or roman catholicsm (mother of harlots prophesied in Revelation 17 and 18)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cloth urself according to the occasion... and always have some souvenir like tattoos or a chain necklace which expresses ur hobby... that can be ur trademark...
    and if u have a story behind ur tattoo or chain u can always be one step ahead being interesting in a crowd

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on the circumstances. If it's a work, I prefer a Dress Casual (trousers, button-down shirt, tie, and a vest, at most).

If I'm working in the yard, then I dress more practically, (jeans, flannel or cotton work shirt, boots, hat, gloves).

For everyday wear, either jeans and a t-shirt, if I'm at home; Jeans or trousers, a cotton printed button-down shirt, maybe a tie and a vest, and a fedora.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear buttoned long sleeved shirts (fitted to outline my upper body) with ties, slim fit pants (corduroys, jeans, slacks), sunglasses, occasionally trilby hats, various kinds of shoes and I slick my hair back with gel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear lot of T-shirts and shorts all year around. The only time i wear sweat pants
    is if it's in Winter and cold out than i wear Sweat pants. I'm not big on color
    i like all different sorts of colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of band Ts, and I usually buy a ball cap wherever I go and wear those around. That's about it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only thing I do not have are suits. Next project is a custom fit suit tailored perfectly to fit me, Need to find me such a place in my area.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tidy, wear pants properly, tucked in shirt, black polished shoes. In other words, boooooooooooooring.

0|0
    0|0
  • wear clothes of single colour and wear those clothes what you want to wear don't wear to show it will affect you only

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear light colored clothing to express my good mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • Converse, jeans And always a t-shirt with a reference

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear pretty plain clothes, not a fan of being flashy

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear tight fitting half sleeves T-shirt with tight fitting jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fun shirts an jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear clothes that usually have snarky comments, or are just solid colors, or have small patterns to them that make them not solid but not all that showy either. Oh and I don't go for the big brand stuff. I just use whatever fits and roll with it. And if people don't like it they can shove it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a lot of black. it's slimming

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• All black and nothing more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could express myself through my clothing! I'm a huge snowboarder but that would be a fashion fail lol...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I usually just wear whatever is comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes