(Guys and Girls) Help with changing my style?

So recently I have been trying to get like my own kind of 'style' in terms of how I look. Cause everyday I basically just rock jeans and a t-shirt and I'm done with my outfit. so I'm asking two things here.

1. Are there any 'outfits' or styles that I could wear that would look good on me? Just casual wear nothing more than that.

2. Potential hairstyles that would work? I normally go longer on top and shorter on the sides and that's how I want to keep it, but I wanted to know if there's any sort of style I could use gel/putty or whatever to shape it.
(Guys and Girls) Help with changing my style??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your style. I'd probably do different shoes and not boot cut pants with the tennis shoes. I'd go with some skater shoes or Pumas or chucks. But if you want a new look. Maybe try jeans and a button down shirt. And some stylish tennis shoes (not like gym shoes). I'd say keep the hair the way it's cut. Some messy spikes on top. Use some bead head pomade.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your style is good dude, it's nice and simple, maybe not as loose jeans

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Remove the hat and wear a darker shirt. Whenever you wear darker jeans pair them with a lighter shirt and whenever you wear lighter ones pair them with a dark shirt. That's it

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a pretty good style! But what's your personality like? Sometimes that can help determine the style for you

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with your style

0|1
    0|0
  • I think your style is fine the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get khakis not regular blue jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • i think u lready look good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes