So guys... How do you feel about girls with strechmarks? Should they try to hide it?

330

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely not, stretch marks are natural and beautiful!

My girlfriend has a few and they remind me of how gorgeous she is and how much she goes through just to be my woman.

i think a lot of people are self conscious about them but they aren't really a big deal. I'll often caress her sides and look into her eyes and show her how beautiful I find her from head to toe.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you feel embarrassed if your girlfriend wore clothes that revealed her strechmarks?

• not one bit! she can wear whatever and I know she'd still look gorgeous

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem a loverly person and you should never try to hide the real you... If a guy cares and loves you then it shouldn't make any real difference. We age, we get fat, thin, go grey get wrinkles but it is what's INSIDE that counts <3

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE