So guys... How do you feel about girls with strechmarks? Should they try to hide it?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• absolutely not, stretch marks are natural and beautiful!

My girlfriend has a few and they remind me of how gorgeous she is and how much she goes through just to be my woman.

i think a lot of people are self conscious about them but they aren't really a big deal. I'll often caress her sides and look into her eyes and show her how beautiful I find her from head to toe.

4|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Would you feel embarrassed if your girlfriend wore clothes that revealed her strechmarks?

• not one bit! she can wear whatever and I know she'd still look gorgeous

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem a loverly person and you should never try to hide the real you... If a guy cares and loves you then it shouldn't make any real difference. We age, we get fat, thin, go grey get wrinkles but it is what's INSIDE that counts <3

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• No they shouldn't.

If a guy doesn't accept you because of your stretch-marks then it's his loss not yours.

Just like if a girl doesn't like me for whatever reason it's her loss not mine.

4|2
    0|0
  • no any man who see those marks as unattractive need to get a healthy life reality check to what beauty really is.

2|2
    0|0
    • Wow, thank you!

• Show All
    • wow. In so amazed at how positive men can be about strechmarks

• not many at all understand the truthful meaning of beauty. most judgements are of skin looks without any issues. society taught, brain washed generations​ below to seek fluzzy sluty looks and push aside modest and natural.

• nope. Your body is apart of you. Actually the girl i dated years ago had stretch marks and they didn't bother me at all. I think some guys will be affected by it... probably those are the ones to stay away from

1|1
    0|0
  • nah it's okay. girls shouldn't feel the need to hide stretch marks.

2|1
    0|0
  • there's absolutely nothing wrong with strechmarks.. they show you've lived your life.. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• They don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not going to hid them. It is natural... lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes