What do you think about freckles?

I'm not talking about a little sprinkling of freckles on the nose and cheeks but like freckles all over the face, shoulders, arms... you get the idea. Do you like them? Do you find them ugly?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a thing for freckles and could never understand why people are so insecure about them. They're adorable. On the right girl, they make me want to play connect-the-dots with my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them everywhere! So, yes I like them. I even have one on the bottom of my foot that confuses me lol

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I think they're really pretty, though it can depend on the person as well. Some look really nice with freckles and others not so much. Either way I've always thought red heads were beautiful... and a lot of girls with red hair also have freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're feeling anxious about it then i really dont think you have anything to worry about. I've never heard anyone complain about that sort of feature on a person and i personally as well don't think of it as anything deal breaking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally it doesn't affect the way i view people l, they can make people look cute but for me at least it depends how dense they are but usually they are fine. I don't meant to offend people with dense freckles just slexpressing my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think there amazing and add character to the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • We all have our flaw. If we did not life would be boring. While it does not bother me, there are people who find it attractive and people who do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gingers are the hottest chicks in the world. On the other hand: the other types of women with freckles are not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls look cute with freckles. On my late moms side of the family
    her brother and his daughter all had freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • love em. love to play connect the dots with my tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think are adorable. Especially when they are on a cute little ginger girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It friend on the girl... But with what I have seen most girls look sexy with it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crazy about them but I do see that you're a very attractive redhead!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong about them it doesn't affect person's beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them..

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think much of em

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be very cute/ sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're supppeer cute, especially on redheads :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's the inside that coubts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd fuck it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally they are kinda sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy girls with freckles.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• THEY'RE SO GREAT AND ANYONE THAT HAS THEM IS THE CUTEST AND LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE

0|2
    0|0
  • I find it interesting:) people who do makeup and draw them on, which is obvious, makes it look ugly. But real freckles are very intriguing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles! I don't have any myself though :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks normal on white people

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them and I like them