Quick question. How much make up is too much make up?

im curoius guys and girls... you see so many tutorials on youtube nowadays to know make up is whats happening. I've never been the type to like a lot of make up... EVER! so if there comes a time where i do have to i usually only apply eye liner, mascara, and blush. i use more lip balm then lipstick so I don't know if that counts. anyways what do you guys/girls think?

623

Most Helpful Guy

• please please please hear me! girls and woman today are wearing way too much makeup. ugh, I understand why they do it but guys don't care about that. we want to see you, not in costume. maybe a little light foundation, and some eye Makeup, but then your golden, beautiful. listen to the truth. girls are the biggest lays EVER! they wear high heals, there not that tall. they wear leggings, there legs are not that smooth,. they wear bras, there boobs are not that big. they wear bustiers, there not that skinny. they wear make up, they don't look that flawless. they wear hair extensions, they don't have that much hair. and we won't even go into the plastic surgery. and then some have the biggest lie of them all, "it's your baby"!

• ummmm okay?

• your smokin just the way you are. the very best makeup is when your wearing some but the guy doesn't even notice you have any on. that should be your balance, and you will never be shy of Attention😁

• lol well thank you 😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a preference thing I think. I'm usually team bare face, so whenever I actually do a full face on a regular day, I personally feel like it's too much for me. But some girls like having everything going on every day and that's okay too, everybody should use as much make up as they feel comfortable with.