Quick question. How much make up is too much make up?

im curoius guys and girls... you see so many tutorials on youtube nowadays to know make up is whats happening. I've never been the type to like a lot of make up... EVER! so if there comes a time where i do have to i usually only apply eye liner, mascara, and blush. i use more lip balm then lipstick so I don't know if that counts. anyways what do you guys/girls think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• please please please hear me! girls and woman today are wearing way too much makeup. ugh, I understand why they do it but guys don't care about that. we want to see you, not in costume. maybe a little light foundation, and some eye Makeup, but then your golden, beautiful. listen to the truth. girls are the biggest lays EVER! they wear high heals, there not that tall. they wear leggings, there legs are not that smooth,. they wear bras, there boobs are not that big. they wear bustiers, there not that skinny. they wear make up, they don't look that flawless. they wear hair extensions, they don't have that much hair. and we won't even go into the plastic surgery. and then some have the biggest lie of them all, "it's your baby"!

0|0
    0|0
    • ummmm okay?

• your smokin just the way you are. the very best makeup is when your wearing some but the guy doesn't even notice you have any on. that should be your balance, and you will never be shy of Attention😁

• lol well thank you 😊😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a preference thing I think. I'm usually team bare face, so whenever I actually do a full face on a regular day, I personally feel like it's too much for me. But some girls like having everything going on every day and that's okay too, everybody should use as much make up as they feel comfortable with.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• when makeup becomes cakey, or when you touch it it easily smears. I guess that's the makeup brands but as long as you don't look older when you put makeup on. I don't mind makeup and somewhat enjoy it even though I don't use it

1|0
    0|0
  • to much in my opinion is when one can no longer see the real color of a persons facial skin or their eyebrows don't look like they fit with the persons face or the lipstick just doesn't match what a person is wearing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish My Girl Doesn't Use Make While she is with me !! But For Outside World.. Little Make Is prefect.. Too Much Makeup Looks like hell Ugly

1|0
    0|0
    • well thanks. maybe tell her that

• Then talk to her about it. There's no point in telling people on this app. If you don't like it you should have a conversation with her about it and ask her why she feels she needs it. If she feels insecure without it then you need to reassure her that she is beautiful with or without makeup and make her feel better about herself. It's the only way you can sort this out!

• well said bacon!

• Use light makeup to exentuate your natural features from the day to day thing. Use more makeup when you're going out or need to make a good first impression. That's when I'd be okay with eyeshadow and shit... And then when you're going out on dates, ask your S. O. How much he likes on you. Dudes appreciate that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you need.
    lips are good most of the time.
    decent (!) skin is good most of the time.
    i see a lot of good eyebrowns, but its a risk.
    and eyes are overrated. its doesn't make you look better. you can just make your eyes look more open or smt. but no make up is better most of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • when you look like a completely different person, its probably too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, most of the time, I like people's imperfections. So, I prefer light makeup on a girl. If someone's face is orange and caked in makeup it is is kind of a turn off. In my opinion anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • so would you think what i wear would be too much?

• Show All
    • That's personally what I would prefer, but I guess it would change between guys. It's especially bad when you hug someone and you have an imprint of their face on your shoulder in makeup πŸ˜‚

• lol oh god no i hate that!!

• If I take you through a water slide and you transform into she hulk afterwards...

1|0
    0|0
  • wen your face is orange AMD the rest of you is white

1|0
    0|0
  • any make up is too much for me it's just my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it so it's just enough but it doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. I prefer no makeup, which I think most young girls can pull off

0|0
    0|0
    • oh and my personal preference I don't like anything on the lips, like em natural

• Show All
    • oh well that's understandable, by the way I don't think u need to make any changes to your appearance judging your profile pic, you're very attractive

• awww well thank you that is very sweet 😢😢

• All makeup is too much. if it's not skin, it's useless

0|0
    0|0
  • after you look like you are covered in a think sheet of makeup..

0|0
    0|0
  • When a girl start looking like HarleyHarley Quinn I guest its to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's pretty good, as long as those make up dont look with 20 ft of concrete

0|0
    0|0
  • any makeup is too much makeup

0|1
    0|0
  • when ur face starts to look like a plastic toy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do how much you want to !

0|0
    0|0
  • some eye liner is cool thats about it

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • what don't you like about it

• I don't know like i sed the basic makup works for me i mean i dont have clear skin but i dont try to hide the scars and everythin either. thats why i like little make up

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• As long as you think you look hot it doesn't matter. compared to me when I put make up on you are pretty bare faced. When I put it on I wear concealer, foundation, blush, highlighter, an eyebrow powder to fill them in (not draw them on :p ), typically 3-4 shades of eyeshadow, mascara, and a lipstick or lipstain.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't have too much makeup or too little makeup, just wear whatever makes you happy. Personally on a daily basis for me I wear concealer, foundation, mascara, lip balm and sometimes lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no such thing as to many make up

0|0
    0|0
  • wear however much u like.

0|0
    0|0
  • ever since I stopped wearing makeup I get much better attention, rather, I attract people who aren't as fake as the face they put on everyday πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes