Who are you (according to the image below)?

Guys, what do you like?
  • Whore
  • Slut
  • Provocative/Cheeky
    Vote C
  • Flirty
    Vote D
  • Proper
    Vote E
  • Old fashioned
    Vote F
  • Prudish/Patronly
    Vote G

2319

Most Helpful Girl

• This was the skirt pants that I wore just a few days ago. So what message did I send out according to the image in your question, haha.

• Cheeky 😜

• Haha, I feel like squeezing it and rubbing its tummy already :D What is its name? Male or female? It is so fortunate to be adopted by you. So very good life now ya :)

• Haha. He's Mew. I named him after a PokΓ©mon. He gave a good reaction when he was on the screen and whenever we called the name Mew, he always replied :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't you have options for guys to see what other girls have voted for? 😈