Who are you (according to the image below)?

Who are you (according to the image below)?
Guys, what do you like?
  • Whore
    Vote A
  • Slut
    Vote B
  • Provocative/Cheeky
    Vote C
  • Flirty
    Vote D
  • Proper
    Vote E
  • Old fashioned
    Vote F
  • Prudish/Patronly
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• This was the skirt pants that I wore just a few days ago. So what message did I send out according to the image in your question, haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cheeky 😜

• Show All
    • Haha, I feel like squeezing it and rubbing its tummy already :D What is its name? Male or female? It is so fortunate to be adopted by you. So very good life now ya :)

• Haha. He's Mew. I named him after a PokΓ©mon. He gave a good reaction when he was on the screen and whenever we called the name Mew, he always replied :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Couldn't you have options for guys to see what other girls have voted for? 😈

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Probably cheeky :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just an objectification of women. The length of the things that women wear has no bearing on how provocative or prudish they are, nor is any piece of clothing able to label a girl/woman as "asking for it". I get that this is supposed to be a light-hearted opinions/preferences question, but its the cycling of photos of this way of thinking that is perpetuating the idea that it is okay to label women based on outward judgements (just as we do with objects), and placing blame on victims of sexual crimes, as if wearing a certain length of skirt gives men rights to violate a woman's body.

1|1
    4|1
    • Okay but this is not that kind of question. You don't always have to get triggered. Mocking things help in the amelioration of the society's standards.

• Show All
    • Me being one out of forty is not an argument against me. Majority isn't always right and following the herd can be a very mindless and damaging act. Maybe I am the only person who knows sexism when i see it or the only person who isn't afraid to speak their mind for fear of people like you attacking. You are trying to make personal attacks like saying I'm immature and sensitive but avoiding an responsibility yourself. I gave my personal opinion. You don't have to agree with it, but starting your own argument against me as a person isn't mature in my opinion.

• If you classify "immature" & "sensitive" as personal attacks, one can easily understand about your insecure mindset. I don't care. I know there are lots of people like you. More than we think. I meet them daily. I know how to deal with them. Most of them are wastage of time.

I can disagree and ignore you (I do that daily) but such kind of unnecessary hate is not acceptable and I'll always try to take a stand. You don't like sexism even in the slightest? Ok. But I don't like ignorance in the slightest either.

• Whore.
    Oh well I live in the desert and it's fucking 120 so I'm wearing as little as possible ✌🏻️

0|1
    0|0
  • Between "asking for it" and "provocative" when it comes to skirts, longer sometimes depending on the style. Borderline slut/asking for it for shorts.

... What? Idgaf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty or between flirty and cheeky is usually the length I go for. Sometimes proper depending on the dress. Not shorter than that, I don't want my dress/skirt to almost show my butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flirty to proper is my general style if I'm leaving the house

1|0
    0|0
  • Currently, I'm old-fashioned with the workout yoga pants I've got on. Of course, they cling to my body, so I'm not sure what that says about me. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the day... I can range from asking for it to my ankles.

0|1
    0|1
  • I was actually going to post a are you a prude question! But I voted old fashioned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts- Cheeky, flirty and proper
    Shorts- Asking for it and provocative

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear skirts or dresses. Only thing I wear are camouflage cargo shorts which end somewhere between 'proper' & 'old-fashioned'.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts would be cheeky/flirty and shorts would go a bit further up lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Provocative

0|0
    0|0
  • I am flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall anywhere between proper to matronly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slut to prudish depending on which skirt I wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't show my legs ever so patronly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear skirts

0|0
    0|0
  • cheeky/flirty

0|0
    0|0
  • Patiently

0|0
    0|0
  • only used to wear a skirt for school, which was at proper i guess, although some girls used to shorten theirs to slut

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cheekyπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Flirty or cheeky are best... not shorter, I don't want her to look naked except if she's only wearing a bikini or swimsuit.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the shorts I'm wearing at the moment, I'm flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as her actually ass isn't hanging out I'm gucci my killa

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, be honest with yourself if yoy really like her or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • you completely missed the point of that tattoo...

1|0
    0|0
    • Can't I make use of it for other purposes than what was initially intended?

• this is stupid

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a whore... and proud.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a slut

2|0
    0|0
  • What does normal God damned fucking pants fit in?

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends. Some find matronly, some find proper and some find whore to be the normal level. I think provocative is normal these days for women's pants.

• I wear trousers, so... yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • they can all look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I like birthday suit..

0|0
    0|0
  • accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Old Fashion got lot of them values.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am the banger its over

0|0
    0|0
  • prudish <3

0|0
    0|0
  • is there something above that i wanna see 😏

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes