My eyes are super cute without dark circles when I wake up but as the day progresses, They get bigger and dark circles appear as well?

How can i keep my eyes exactly like when i wake up for the whole day? I wear lenses and i work out in the evening.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I have dark circles... but they are less visible now that before. if you use your phone a lot cut down on that. Get more sleep and double up pillows at night. Also if it's caused by allergy these won't help sorry.

• I use my phone and tv 5-7 hours per day, how much should i cut it down to? Also i have dark circles at the corner of my eyes and not at the bottom of my eyes

• I don't know exactly how much you should cut down but I know 6 hrs is too much unless there are breaks between