How would you react if a guy told you he wanted to try crossdressing and he wanted you go shopping with him to help him pick out something to wear?

I have always wanted to go out shopping for a day with a fun female friend and have her help me pick out some fun feminine outfits, makeup, and even go get our nails done. I just think it would be a super fun day out getting to experience something new. I don't really know how to go about asking since most people that know me would never expect this to be something I'd like.How would you react if a guy told you he wanted to try crossdressing and he wanted you go shopping with him to help him pick out something to wear.?
  • I would be all for it, yayy girls day
  • Sounds a little weird but I'd try to be supportive
  • Probably not I'd be too uncomfortable with it
    Vote C
  • Absolutely not, there's definitely something wrong with you
    Vote D

83

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this guy my boyfriend, or just a friend? It it was my boyfriend, I'd have a hard time with it. I'm attracted to masculine men, so a guy in women's clothing just doesn't appeal to me. However, I would do my best to accept it, over time. If the guy was just a friend, I wouldn't mind and would probably have fun with it.

• Why would you accept it from a friend but hold a boyfriend to a higher standard?

• @Mercules_J You gave me a hard time for wanting to stick to private messages for the sake of convenience, and accused me of wanting to be secretive. Now suddenly you want privacy, and have suddenly become too busy to send links as soon as I asked for a secular one, even though you claimed to already have it. Yet you DO have time to tell me where and where not to reply. This is beyond ridiculous. If you come up with that link, give me a shout. Until then, have a nice day.

• I will if you quit replying in question. Just ignore here and remind me in private if I get busy. I don't go back and forth when only me and you and in the conversation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is there some way I can see the results without voting for any of the fruity options? I'm guessing girls won't be into it.