Most Helpful Girl

• Of course I do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 17

• Sometimes, some other times I think I'm and ugly potato, and other times after that I think I'm a God who rules all, see's all, and will crush any mortal who gets in my way with pure unadulterated rage and power. Just the typical girly things.

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes i do, sometimes i don't it depends on the day tbh, but then i remember everyone has bad days where they don't like themselves or feel good about themselves so it's normal!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm attractive enough but wouldn't go so far as to say beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I certainly don't consider myself a super model but I am very fortunate :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It was hard for me for a long time but now i am learning how to love myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think that's why I'm bicurious. I'm just admiring the beauty I wish I had.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish. I used to when he told me so. Haven't heard it in so long, I guess it went away.

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't need someone to tell you you're beautiful. People are unreliable you should know you're beautiful and smart and amazing. You don't need reassurance.

• i do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 😃😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Noopie

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not really

0|0
    0|0
  • if i dont wake up late

0|0
    0|0
  • no, because i'm not, but i'm fine with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on the inside, but I do think I'm very beautiful physically. I see it ass- me representing my history. All my cuban ancestors and their beautiful traits. I see them in me. And it makes me feel beautiful. Hermosa. Doesn't change the fact that I think everybody else sees me as ugly. Agh perspective.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes