To non black GAG, are black people consider ugly to you? And what's your ethnicity?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• *walks in*
    Oh, I am sorry for interrupting. ( '-')
    *coughs*
    Anyway, I am black, and I am proud. I don't need the opinions of any other race. I am tried of these questions.
    "What do you think of black people?"
    Who said we need the opinions of other races? Bruh, please.

6|3
    0|0
    • Show All
    • you mean Sunday morningπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Most Helpful Guy

• You can say you are not attracted to black people but how many people want tans, muscles or curves or a girl with them, try to speak slang, grind on the dance floor, listen to rap, emulate the clothing style.
    And how many minorities want to wear khakis, speak proper English, have a flat rectangular body, listen to polka, be pale, line dance and dress like viking on Halloween? Exactly let that sink in, I hate to be a douche but you may not be into a black person but many of love you everything they have brought to the world. Don't deny it, George carlin did several stand ups on this

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I'm white :) and i don't go by someones race to say they're ugly or not..
    there is plenty of good looking people from all ethnicity s and ugly ones to.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex was black.
    Maybe not everyone's taste but I will always consider him the most beautiful man I had.
    Incredibly fit and healthy. Great dancer. Glowing skin. Amazing in bed.
    Nothing quite like a handsome black man when it comes to lust and seduction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider them ugly, but I'm not personally attracted to them. Just my preference. I'm a White mutt (Irish, German, Swedish, Italian, Arab, Greek, Jewish 😬).

1|1
    0|0
    • 1. Arab is not white.
      2. Judaism is a religion not a race.

• Show All
    • @Indian-African it's no the same thing tho. Why can't you grasp this? What do you suggest I sat? I'm part Israeli? That wouldn't be accurate. People call the ethnic Jews of Europe... Jews

• You're saying that because the majority of jews come from a certain place it means that Judaism is a race/ethnicity.

• @JesuisEm you said that @JoyGirl was too young to understand and I disagree with you. She does understand probably more than you do that there isn't a platform for this. She is a black girl living in this situation. Your more so an outsider.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not think black people are ugly at all. There are many black girls that make me swoon~ β™₯_β™₯

I'm white, Irish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that black men can be incredibly sexy, and some of the most naturally beautiful women I've seen have been black.

Hiya I'm white by the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some of the most beautiful people I know are black people! Y'all have such a wonderful energy.

I'm half Latina, half white.

1|0
    0|1
  • im white, and have no problems with black guys. Like people in general, if your nice to me im nice to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody is ugly, especially not because of their race. They are not my preference when it comes to dating, but anybody can be a good friend.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nah, I don't consider black people ugly. I''m white.

0|0
    0|0
  • black people are amazingly beautiful and multi-talented.. I'm a huge fan of Michonne (TWD)..πŸ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian. Some black people are just hands down gorgeous, looks and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Indian but look white and no but some times they don't look nice if they don't clean up

0|1
    2|0
  • im white. black people are definitely not my type, and I'll always prefer white people. Asians are by far the ugliest race. Hispanic people can be beautiful, but I'd prefer my relationships to be same race.

2|1
    4|3

What Guys Said 14

• "are black people consider ugly to you?" Not at all..
    <--- Asian/White

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I find members of all races attractive.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm white, and I think that some black girls are really cute. but to me there is no in the middle. they are either really attractive or really not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white/Slavic, I don't really mind but I do kind of prefer Eastern-European-looking people

0|1
    1|0
  • They aren't really my type, but most are good looking. I'm Half Mexican.

0|0
    0|0
  • All races have ugly and good looking people. I'm white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not attracted to black women and Im Hispanic.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why aren't you attracted to them? What is it about that you don't like?

• Well I believe its because of my upbringing that I grew up around black people and women so Im kinda used to them. same thing with dark skinned latinas. I just don't find their features attractive at all. its like... I don't find Rosario Dawson attractive but I find Jennifer Lawrence attractive.

• No, they aren't. I'm white, English.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sunday morning you mean

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, and black people aren't ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • no..

0|0
    0|0
  • No and chinese

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate calling another males hot, but look at jason Derulo.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes