To non black GAG, are black people consider ugly to you? And what's your ethnicity?

1515

Most Helpful Girl

• *walks in*
    Oh, I am sorry for interrupting. ( '-')
    *coughs*
    Anyway, I am black, and I am proud. I don't need the opinions of any other race. I am tried of these questions.
    "What do you think of black people?"
    Who said we need the opinions of other races? Bruh, please.

• you mean Sunday morningπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Most Helpful Guy

• You can say you are not attracted to black people but how many people want tans, muscles or curves or a girl with them, try to speak slang, grind on the dance floor, listen to rap, emulate the clothing style.
    And how many minorities want to wear khakis, speak proper English, have a flat rectangular body, listen to polka, be pale, line dance and dress like viking on Halloween? Exactly let that sink in, I hate to be a douche but you may not be into a black person but many of love you everything they have brought to the world. Don't deny it, George carlin did several stand ups on this