How do you prevent make up stains on clothes?

Or do you just accept? I put my make up on before I put on my clothes, but if it's like a white jumper or something no matter when I apply, it's going to get stained. What do you do to (try and) avoid it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get dressed 1st and then put a robe on, so that you won't mess up your clothes.
    Make sure that you spray your face with 'make up fixing spray' that will give the finish look...
    Wash your hands properly after doing your make up and don't touch your face...
    Maybe have some baby wipes (travel size) in your bag to keep your hands clean or if something gets dirty you can wipe off...
    Or use black instead of white. But I don't have that problem tho I never get dirty..
    Good luck Girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 20

• I get that a lot haha. Pour a bit of rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle (don't use make up remover since it could affect colours of clothes depending on the type of dye they used for the fabric. Spray the alcohol on the stained area. If not try using corn starch. I use corn starch for most of my stains if I run out of rubbing alcohol and in a rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • What part of your makeup gets on clothes? Is it foundation or what? I used to have this problem , so what I'd do is make sure I set my foundation good with a loose setting powder and setting spray, and I'd also get dressed in my outfit first but just cover up the top I'm wearing with a jacket or robe so I wouldn't accidentally drip makeup on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear foundation!!! That shit rubs off everywhere! I fill in my brows add an under highlight, after I add some gloss. Rarely I do my mascara, but I forget and rub my eye. lol.
    The key is to take really good care of your skin so you don't need all the extra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to put clothing on before makeup. If I manage to get makeup on my clothing use a stain spray and or plain old Windex on the spot. Works nearly every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • -put on white jumper
    -wrap bath towel around your neck (making sure it clips behind you). If you have a plastic table cover, that would work better (but still, same diff) lol
    -put make up on

0|0
    0|0
  • I just try to put my clothes on before and try not to rub my face on my shirt if I want to lay down or anything. So, i guess I accept it, I hope theirs a way to stop it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put the clothes on before if it's a tight shirt.
    I try to put my red lip on once my shirt is on always

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate that! I always very carefully put on my clothes after doing my makeup but it's a juggling act for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • i do my makeup shirtless so maybe you should try that?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should get dressed before putting on makeup. That's how I prevent it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes