How do you prevent make up stains on clothes?

Or do you just accept? I put my make up on before I put on my clothes, but if it's like a white jumper or something no matter when I apply, it's going to get stained. What do you do to (try and) avoid it?

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Get dressed 1st and then put a robe on, so that you won't mess up your clothes.
    Make sure that you spray your face with 'make up fixing spray' that will give the finish look...
    Wash your hands properly after doing your make up and don't touch your face...
    Maybe have some baby wipes (travel size) in your bag to keep your hands clean or if something gets dirty you can wipe off...
    Or use black instead of white. But I don't have that problem tho I never get dirty..
    Good luck Girl