Guys, does a girls fashion sense put you off?

Do you care about girls wearing "fashionable" clothes?
Do you mind if she wears just jeans and t-shirts?
For example I wear band or film related tees and black jeans basically everyday, I feel the most comfortable wearing black so I pretty much only wear that. Would that put you off talking to me? Do you prefer girls who dress more colourfully?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• With guys I think this is very subconscious. Consciously we think of course not. Jeans and a t-shirt is awesome but then you are dressed like my bro. Not my girl. I believe that a little fashion will go a long way and I encourage you to explore new looks and maybe you'll find something you like better than t-shirts. I want to avoid gender generalizations, though. There will be some guys who will prefer to be with a girl who wears a pair of jeans and a band t-shirt. Usually a little style helps regardless. At the end of the day you should feel good when you look in the mirror. That's the goal.