'Guys can wear makeup too.' Agree or disagree and why?

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Unsure
    Vote C
  • Just wanna see the results
    Vote D

2826

Most Helpful Guy

• Males are free to do so. They "Can" because they are free to do so. Nobody can force them to be like this or that.

But personally i do not favor it. It is unacceptable to me and i won't praise it by any means.

Make-Up is a beauty product designed and produced for women. This is how it's been defined in my world. Maybe i understand something that change my perspective later. But i am very traditional on this subject.

Personally i am very sensitive and careful on my personal hygiene and appearance. I follow many factors in order to look clean, sharp, organized and at my best. Make-Up is not required in order to achieve such a goal. I don't find it necessary and related to myself. Thus i don't really think a male needs make-up beauty products in order to look good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Have you ever covered up a spot? That's probably the most common use of make-up in men.

Do you wear after-shave? I'm sure that's OK, because it's not *called* perfume.

• @goaded No. I never cover up anything on my body or face with make-up products. I naturally take care of my skin with nutrition and hygienic tips such as: Not touching my face when i'm unsure of cleanser of my hands. Then get my hands and face washed up constantly throughout the day and using cleanser products such as wet wipes. This covering up theory will be relevant to me when i'm making professional appearance on TV or magazines in photo shooting context or video in forms of interview, hosting a show etc. . .

And After-Shave products are male-produced aromatic, hygienic and cleanser/protective product. Thus i use it periodically. Because it's been created for men.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a guy should be able to wear makeup if its because he wants to or its because he has bad skin or light eyebrows. Just because he wears a little bit of foundation and darkens his brows doesn't make him gay just look up Onision on youtube, he's definitely not gay considering he has a wife and kids and has had many ex girlfriends who he has made videos with and isn't homophobic and is also considered one of thr most honest people on youtube, yet he wears foundation and darkens and grooms his eyebrows because as he says it, he has horrible acne and big pores, as for his eyebrows he think both men and women should groom themselves and that dark eyebrows make you more attractive, and i agree with that. So men should wear meakeup if they want to, for any reason because they have the rights to do that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE