Are girls boardshorts sexy?

Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Fox
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?Hurley
Are girls boardshorts sexy?

Adidas

323

Most Helpful Guy

• they are not, especially if you wear them everywhere, the gym it's fine but your probably not trying to be sexy at the gym.
    I'm college and I see girls wear them all the time and it seriously annoys me, that they wear it with the biggest shirt they can find, to were it looks like they're not wearing pants.
    so to clarify if your trying to be sexy don't wear these, if your in college and you own a pair of jeans wear them, you will stand out to guys cause it's kinda of a rear sight to see

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sexy, in the least. They look like something my mum would have dressed me in as a kid, paired with socks and sandles.
    Fine for running, as is their intent but they aren't sexy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE