Are girls boardshorts sexy?
Are girls boardshorts sexy?Hurley

Adidas

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• they are not, especially if you wear them everywhere, the gym it's fine but your probably not trying to be sexy at the gym.
    I'm college and I see girls wear them all the time and it seriously annoys me, that they wear it with the biggest shirt they can find, to were it looks like they're not wearing pants.
    so to clarify if your trying to be sexy don't wear these, if your in college and you own a pair of jeans wear them, you will stand out to guys cause it's kinda of a rear sight to see

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sexy, in the least. They look like something my mum would have dressed me in as a kid, paired with socks and sandles.
    Fine for running, as is their intent but they aren't sexy

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• If it fits nicely around your butt, I guess it can be sexy, I still rather look at the top those girls are wearing, though ;)

That first picture was a 'nah' for me, looked a bit baggy, got better after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I don't know. I'm clueless when it comes to things like this. I'd say dress for comfort. Whatever you feel comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! This is just some Magnum P. I. Rocky 3, 80's nuthuggers that happen to work for hot chicks. Girls, please stick to the thongs and bikinis you're used to..

0|0
    0|1
  • if you have a very small butt and thin thighs they look baggy and make you look smaller. If you fit them nicely, then yes they are. just not in any situation outside of working out or at the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • on you, yeah probably. it really depends on who's wearing them

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Not for those women. It looks better and hottest in a curvy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are fine for hikes, gym, indoors and to the beach. But anywhere else, I find them inappropriate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes