Girls, Do you think it's not done or trashy to wear a bikini where your nipples poke through?

I want a triangle bikini without padding or anything because I'm going to travel this summer and I want to travel very light. I basically want two pieces of fabric with strings as a bikini like this:
https://images.asos-media.com/products/asos-multi-pack-triangle-bikini-top-and-tie-side-bikini-bottom/7373748-1-black?$XL$

However, I went shopping and these days every triangle bikini has some sort of padding (if it's not expensive). The padding makes it look weird on my boobs and I can remove it, but then you see my nipples a little bit poking through. Do you think that's trashy?
Suggestions for cheap triangle bikinis are always welcome.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get a darker color so you can't see through it and it's not as noticable

0|1
    0|0
    • My skin is white as snow so dark colours look 99% of the time really weird.

• Show All
    • It's not about the colour poking through. More the shape of the nipple.

• dark colors hide the shape and color much better than lighter colors

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's trashy. I personally don't like bras or anything with padding so I removed the padding from my bikini too. I think it looks perfectly fine

0|1
    0|0
  • Somehow over the past few years society seems to think that we should think that womens nipples dont exist. I dont agree with this and think we should all go for unpadded swimsuits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends where you are going and what kind of people you want to attract

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm going on a interrail trip through east Europe with my boyfriend and it's not really for the beach, but more for bathhouses, random lakes we come across etc. Don't really want to attract or stand out at all.

• I'm not terribly familiar with what's appropriate over there so I can't say for sure. I believe they are pretty liberal so I wouldn't think it would be a problem but you may need to do a bit of research.

• I found some on-line a while back that were fairly inexpensive. I will see if I can find you a link.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear it on a more secluded beach, with few if not no people around.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly not appropriate for a family beach

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes