Girls, Do you think it's not done or trashy to wear a bikini where your nipples poke through?

I want a triangle bikini without padding or anything because I'm going to travel this summer and I want to travel very light. I basically want two pieces of fabric with strings as a bikini like this:
https://images.asos-media.com/products/asos-multi-pack-triangle-bikini-top-and-tie-side-bikini-bottom/7373748-1-black?$XL$

However, I went shopping and these days every triangle bikini has some sort of padding (if it's not expensive). The padding makes it look weird on my boobs and I can remove it, but then you see my nipples a little bit poking through. Do you think that's trashy?
Suggestions for cheap triangle bikinis are always welcome.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get a darker color so you can't see through it and it's not as noticable

• My skin is white as snow so dark colours look 99% of the time really weird.

• It's not about the colour poking through. More the shape of the nipple.

• dark colors hide the shape and color much better than lighter colors