Anyone know of good sports bras for size 32d? I need help :/?

i have a ton of sports bras, but none of them provide good support :( any reccomendations?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for Blue Bella bra especially designed for larger breasts.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Your size is very easy to still go to most any department store and find. Even places like Kohl's would have your size.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Have you looked at Victoria's Secret? I'm a 32d and get mine there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Victoria secret is a great place , or even doubling up on sports bras might work for your case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Victoria secret but when all else fails, I wear two. especially being that im 34 DD

0|0
    0|0
    • 34DD? Man, if you're skinny, you are one lucky girl. I hope you know that...

• Show All
    • Wow... uhm okay. Sorry I guess? No need to be so cranky. It was actually meant as a compliment but compliments are forbidden these days it seems.

• That's not a compliment. We are strangers, would you go up to a stranger in person and tell her she's lucky to have large breasts because she's skinny? NO. Just because you are on the internet, it doesn't desensitize the fact that what you said was out of pocket and piggish.

• The Victoria secret ones that have the zipper in the front give good support in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe try hunkemöller?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes