Make up -- Would your boyfriend allow it?

Have you ever had the opportunity to apply make up to your boyfriend/partner?
Do you reckon he'd be willing to go on a date/night-out with said make up?

Make up -- Would your boyfriend allow it?
Guys.. have you ever worn make up, for whatever reason?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was sad and upset at him for something stupid so he decided to let me put makeup on him and it immediately cheered me up. I think it was only because he was intoxicated because otherwise he'd have never let me do it.. OR take pictures haha

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And he'd laugh in my face if I told him to go out with makeup, especially the clown mess I had drew on his face πŸ˜…

• Sounds like a good guy, even if he was drunk. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No because it's gay. Are you gay? You're also a weeb looks like

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• I've never done it.. and i don't think he'd let me to be honest lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd put makeup on him if he wanted me to, although he could probably put it on better than I can lol. My fiancΓ©s worn eyeliner before and I've put make up on my guy best friend. I know a few guys who wear makeup

0|1
    0|0
    • I do remember you saying he was good at it. :)

• Yeah, I don't wear makeup often enough to be good at it lol. I can't even walk in heels properly, all my guy friends walk in them better than me πŸ˜‚ I'm not a very good at being a women haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Sure, my boyfriend's cool with me putting make up on him. Since lipstick is pretty much all I can do, we usually stick to red lipstick and occasionally he'll let me try and put eyeliner on him but it doesn't go well, he can apply it better himself :P He's also cool with me painting his nails sometimes as long as we have the nail polish remover nearby. He's gone out with make up on as a joke before but he was like 13/14 then and I'm not sure he'd be comfortable doing it now on a date or whatever.

2|1
    0|0
  • I jokingly told my fiance that he should let me do his make up. To which he replied, "Woman, if you had make up to put on my face then I'd let you, but you don't wear any yourself and I'm not about to be the only make up faced one in this relationship."

It was a firm NO to the idea that I paint his finger nails. :p

He knows I'm not very girly though so he's reasonably safe in agreeing to my wild girly ideas knowing that I likely won't go through with them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Apparently my soon to be ex-husband wore foundation in highscool to cover his acne.. learned it from his dad too. But I don't think I'd ever get a kick out of applying make-up on my significant other, nothing wrong with it though.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know some men who wear make up (foundation) but I think majority of men wouldn't let their girlfriend do that.

0|1
    0|0
    • You're probably right, that most wouldn't want it. :)

• They wouldn't have the patience to wait for their girlfriend to do it plus they would think it would too ridiculous :)

• Not sure if he'll allow it.. maybe if we cosplayed or at a dress up party he'd want to take part in it lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a chance. He hates it when I wear makeup myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have painted my guys nails and put lipstick on him while he was asleep. But no, he wouldn't let me do it while he was awake.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend now. But the guy I like wouldn't want that. I'm like 150% sure of it.
    In fact he won't like much of makeup on me either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, my ex liked to put it on himself when he would't go out. ;/

0|1
    0|0
  • I honestly think that eyeliner looks really attractive on both women and men. I put some on my boyfriend, but he didn't want to go out with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes he would let me but he said he's not going out with it on lmao

1|1
    0|0
  • He isn't my boyfriend, but I can already imagine the very words of the guy I am thinking about... LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I don't have a boyfriend but it would be fun to do anybody's make up. 😝

0|1
    0|0
  • He better

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but he'd rather me not wear it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I have and it's every erotic. It'll make a man very hot.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes