Make up -- Would your boyfriend allow it?

Have you ever had the opportunity to apply make up to your boyfriend/partner?
Do you reckon he'd be willing to go on a date/night-out with said make up?

Guys.. have you ever worn make up, for whatever reason?

182

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I was sad and upset at him for something stupid so he decided to let me put makeup on him and it immediately cheered me up. I think it was only because he was intoxicated because otherwise he'd have never let me do it.. OR take pictures haha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And he'd laugh in my face if I told him to go out with makeup, especially the clown mess I had drew on his face πŸ˜…

• Sounds like a good guy, even if he was drunk. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No because it's gay. Are you gay? You're also a weeb looks like

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE