Does style matter?

look I don't dress horribly, but I always complain that I don't get girls, and most of the time people tell me that I need to change my style, but again it's not that bad (at least I don't think it is) here is this picture for example of what I wear daily. is my style bad?does style matter??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your style isn't bad, but your inability to rotate a picture is.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont think over it so much. u will get someone in ur life who loves u so much. So dont fret over trivial things

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• To a certain degree - definitely so.
    People relate over style... similarities, what their eye catches first - what they see as most beautiful...

You don't have to change your style, but honestly, I don't see much in the way of a style there... more of just clothes.

1|1
    0|0
  • You look fine but there is room for improvement if you want to dress up a little or add some more flare to your clothing style. I'm sure there are some girls in your area who would say that you're cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't change your style it expresses who you are all people want to do these days is follow trends that are very expensive as long as you're happy with it then go rock your style to the world if you need to

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine to me. I don't know why anyone would tell you to change your "style". The only style I see that needs changing is people's hearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be who you are man.
    Don't change to please other people.
    It's your life, not theirs.
    Someone out there will like you for you and your style xD !

2|1
    0|0
  • style is more than important

0|1
    0|0
  • It's important but not that important

0|0
    0|0
  • any girl can appreciate a guy that dresses well, but I think your "style" could be referring to how you go after girls or something? because you're dressed fine in the picture

1|0
    0|0
  • Eerm, my father doesn't even wear that. Maybe change up your style.♥

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Confidence matters not the style.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes