Do you like men with tattoos or a more clean cut look?

It won't change my decision of wether i would get one or not, i just would like to see the resulting poll here
  • tatted up
  • clean
  • other /certain type, size of tat
    Vote C

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll tell you the same I tell others who ask about tattoos...

Everything is on a continuum, I think. Too much, poorly done, or way overboard, can be weird. Just enough =👍

I've heard the "your body is a temple" line (which is anti tattoo) revised once, and I like it. "My body may be a temple, and one of the best parts are my stained glass windows."

I have what could be considered a lot, I suppose, by some people's standards. And I love my "stained glass," lol. Ironically either people know I have them and have liked them, or especially professionally, they have no idea. Can't see them when I wear a business suit, lol. They're not for everybody, and I'd say just being aware that not everyone needs to see them or even know you have them is best.

"People shouldn't judge, blah, blah, blah." But, they do. So... do whatever the hell you want and is meaningful to you. Also accept that some people, don't need to know you even have them and some will react poorly. Yes it's their problem and they shouldn't be so shallow, but who has the time really, to bother trying to make everyone happy? Just do you 😊