Do you like men with tattoos or a more clean cut look?

It won't change my decision of wether i would get one or not, i just would like to see the resulting poll here
  • tatted up
    Vote A
  • clean
    Vote B
  • other /certain type, size of tat
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll tell you the same I tell others who ask about tattoos...

Everything is on a continuum, I think. Too much, poorly done, or way overboard, can be weird. Just enough =👍

I've heard the "your body is a temple" line (which is anti tattoo) revised once, and I like it. "My body may be a temple, and one of the best parts are my stained glass windows."

I have what could be considered a lot, I suppose, by some people's standards. And I love my "stained glass," lol. Ironically either people know I have them and have liked them, or especially professionally, they have no idea. Can't see them when I wear a business suit, lol. They're not for everybody, and I'd say just being aware that not everyone needs to see them or even know you have them is best.

"People shouldn't judge, blah, blah, blah." But, they do. So... do whatever the hell you want and is meaningful to you. Also accept that some people, don't need to know you even have them and some will react poorly. Yes it's their problem and they shouldn't be so shallow, but who has the time really, to bother trying to make everyone happy? Just do you 😊

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• I don't mind tats in general. I do care where they are to some degree. I looove I nice back or chest tat, but am not a fan of calf tats and think anything above the neck is incredibly stupid unless you've completely figured out your life and know for a fact that whatever you want in your life will be socially and professionally attainable with a face tat.

0|1
    0|0
    • True, im not much into face tats, i think its ridiculous on anybody. I didn't like how lee priest had one, he looked much better without it

• Either really... not a fan of face tattoos though just not my thing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol, i dont think many people (normal ones) get face tattoes. I think thats what you do when you are all out of fucks to give

• I really don't care, I like both. Just don't look like Michael Scofield if we are talking tattoos

0|1
    0|0
  • Either one is good. But I do plan on getting tattoos, and a tattooed guy will probably be open minded twards me having tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to love tats, now I like clean cut or only minimal tats. I just prefer someone who doesn't project that they are obsessed with their image. And any tats less than perfect look like junk.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like tattoos but only if they mean something to you and aren't just some douchey design.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean small tattoos maybe but I perfer no tattoos, depends on the girl though

0|1
    0|0
  • it would depend on the person. sometimes it looks intimidating, some times its hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some guys look good clean cut, others look better tatted up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both, I don't care. I just don't like full-body tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes