Choker Necklaces sexy. why?

For those that find choker necklaces attractive and sexy on women, please explain why.

However you answer especially on the poll please also write a more detailed answer. I really am really curious.

• There just super cute on women
    Vote A
  • makes women look more submissive.
    Vote B
  • makes women look more hard core, and confident.
    Vote C
  • other (please explain.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well they are a turn on accessory, just by the looks. there are various cholera that make women look more eroticor submissive or they just look pretty on them

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think some have nice designs and can look nice but I don't like them because of what they were originally used/meant for.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What would that be that they were used for?

• They were originally used by prostitutes to hide syphilis scars/marks and to let everyone else know they are a prostitute

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• they look hot on chicks especially when its tight around their necks. It makes us guys feel dominant around them cuz of their necks being restricted whilst our necks are relaxed with our shirt collar open neck

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally every reason you listed is why I love chokers

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute and slightly kinky, not specifically submissive, but open for exploration

1|0
    0|0
  • My partner wears them, somehow it seems she gets a "submissive" look when she wears one

1|0
    0|0
  • dunno, just looks kewl

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't find something so suffocating attractive.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I find that overall chokers look stupid.

1|0
    0|1
  • i personally think they look stupid

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes