Do I count as a metrosexual?

I'm the type of guy who always go out clean-shaven and always have a perfume on his pocket, spraying himself once every hour and I spend some more time on my hairdo than the average guy (I have a really cool fringe, haha)

But on the other hand, I always wear hoodies and baggy pants with All-Stars, I give zero shits of current trends and I dislike elegant places because I find them way boring.

Personally, I'd consider me as a metro (it's not as bad as others make it appear to be), since I put an effort on my appearance, even if it's out-of-sync with current trends (maybe it would be "in" around mid-90s, but I've never seen anyone else resembling me lately, hahahaha)

• Yes
  • No

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a little? Not super though, not that there's anything wrong with being super metrosexual, I just don't think you're it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends if hoodies and baggy pants is your style, or if it's just because they're cheap and comfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • For style. I always wear hoodies for style purposes, and my style is like a crossover of emo/hip-hop styles. Even if I usually listen to Hard Rock/Metal haha.

• Then yeah, you're a metrosexual.

• Thanks for the MHO