Is there any waw to increase my feet size?

I am 19 and short about 5'6 .. I don't have a problem with my height , The problem is my feet , It is 8 US 40-41 EU it looks small and make my appearance look small at all.

How can I increase my feet size?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't.

• Why life force me to suicide 😑?

• Don't be so dramatic. They're just feet. Without feet you'd be falling down constantly.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're 5'6", I'm not sure why you'd want your feet to be bigger than they are. You can't physically do anything to make your feet bigger. If you want them to look bigger, wear bigger shoes.

• bigger shoes don't fit my feet 😅

• Thick socks and orthotics. But really you should just be content having a foot size that is proportionate to your height.